Willis Third in Rushing w/ 604

Thailog80

Not in the least. I did however think we went away from WM to early yesterday.

477721[/snapback]

How many carries do you want Willis to get this year? I, for one, don't want him to get anywhere near 400. If the Bills want to run the ball 30+ times a game they need to share the load a little bit.

How many carries do you want Willis to get this year?  I, for one, don't want him to get anywhere near 400.  If the Bills want to run the ball 30+ times a game they need to share the load a little bit.

478863[/snapback]

Mr. Lionel Gates is waiting. Give him the rock, baby!

Mr. Lionel Gates is waiting. Give him the rock, baby!

478872[/snapback]

He's intriguing. I know it was only preseason, and I know it was against back ups and scrubs, but he seemed alot like a poor man's McGahee. As much as I like the change of pace Shaud brings to the table, I am curious to see how Gates would fare in a regular season game.

He's intriguing.  I know it was only preseason, and I know it was against back ups and scrubs, but he seemed alot like a poor man's McGahee.  As much as I like the change of pace Shaud brings to the table, I am curious to see how Gates would fare in a regular season game.

478873[/snapback]

That's exactly what I saw, too....I remember a run against Detroit where he just came PLOWING around the corner like a freight train. I like Shaud too, but I wish Gates was getting some carries.

Shaun Alexander and LaDanian Tomlinson. Not bad company to be in Willis. :D

477693[/snapback]

Good lord is he going to ask for a ton of money or what? And with the agent he's got... ouchie.