Sam Adams

scribo

When did he get so damn fast? It was like he knew the snap count all day yesterday. He jumped offsides once, but he was so fast I thought he was close to being offsides at least four other times. It was nice to see him show up to play.

By the way, I don't think the announcers were giving Sam the credit he deserved when they talked about the center-QB exchange problems the Jests were having. The center wasn't getting the ball up because he was so scared of Sam.

When did he get so damn fast? It was like he knew the snap count all day yesterday. He jumped offsides once, but he was so fast I thought he was close to being offsides at least four other times. It was nice to see him show up to play.

By the way, I don't think the announcers were giving Sam the credit he deserved when they talked about the center-QB exchange problems the Jests were having. The center wasn't getting the ball up because he was so scared of Sam.

477677[/snapback]

I've never in my life seen a player who anticipates snapcounts like Sam Adams. It's freaking spooky. And I totally agree about the two fumbled exchanges, but would add that I think Vinny was just as guilty as the center, as he was pulling out early as if he was scared to death that The Keg was going to get his mitts on him.

I've never in my life seen a player who anticipates snapcounts like Sam Adams. It's freaking spooky. And I totally agree about the two fumbled exchanges, but would add that I think Vinny was just as guilty as the center, as he was pulling out early as if he was scared to death that The Keg was going to get his mitts on him.

477701[/snapback]

I think I would be scared with him across from me during the snapcount.

Wouldn't you?

I think I would be scared with him across from me during the snapcount.

Wouldn't you?

477703[/snapback]

Your damned right I would. Usually wiht a guy like that you want to spend teh day subtly popping him in the Adam's apple, poking him in the eye, stepping on his fingers, etc. But the cat is so scary that I wouldn't dirt him for fear of pissing him off, because as good as he is, he's still carrying a well-spring of emotion that he can bring up whenever he he finds a little extra motivation.

The only problem I have with him is that there's only 1 of him. At some point this year he's going to get hurt and miss some time; when he does we're in big trouble because I can't see how we can win with a DT rotation of TimAnderson, Justin Bannan and Lavaule Sape. :w00t:

I'm glad you posted this. I wantd to myself. Sam Adams played a pro bowl game yesterday at DT. He was the sole cause of the bad snaps to vinny. He was in their backfield ALL DAY. He jumps like a caged bull at the first motion of the ball. he has great reflexes. Whether his stats show it or not, my game ball goes to Sam Adams. DOuble teams were struggling to slow him down. I felt bad for both Centers!

I'm glad you posted this.  I wantd to myself.  Sam Adams played a pro bowl game yesterday at DT.  He was the sole cause of the bad snaps to vinny.  He was in their backfield ALL DAY.  He jumps like a caged bull at the first motion of the ball.  he has great reflexes.  Whether his stats show it or not, my game ball goes to Sam Adams.  DOuble teams were struggling to slow him down.  I felt bad for both Centers!

477720[/snapback]

Good call boys on Sam Adams....except I could have done without seeing his best imitation of a "refrigerator repairman" on that particular sack of Vinny deep in Jets zone...at least that is what I thought I saw as I spit up my Blue Light when CBS showed the replay!

So much better waking up in New Jersey this morning after a Bills win over the Jets!!

Good call boys on Sam Adams....except I could have done without seeing his best imitation of a "refrigerator repairman" on that particular sack of Vinny deep in Jets zone...at least that is what I thought I saw as I spit up my Blue Light when CBS showed the replay!

So much better waking up in New Jersey this morning after a Bills win over the Jets!!

477732[/snapback]

Did you see that WR, I cant remember his name, but last week he caught a pass and slid on the ground, His whole ass was showing, It was one of the funniest things ive ever seen.

Yeah, he's quick. But if he gets pushed outside guess what happens. Running back has a cut back lane, and with out safeties playing up, it a allows a center or guard to get a hat on them.

You know what happens then, usually a 40+ yard run.

Thanks Sam, you look good, but you leave too many holes open and a big part of our run defense problems.