Report from the Ralph

ofiba

I am here to provide first hand information regarding Mr. Larry's brief run in with the law. First, I need to let everyone in on the kind of day he was having. To start, he left his favorite "Ford" baseball cap in the pew at church. The 4:15 start really threw off his home game routine, which disoriented him and caused his hat loss. Never a big fan of alcoholic beverages, but always a huge fan of caffeinated/carbonated beverages, Larry makes it a practice to sneak a 16 ounce bottle of Pepsi into the game. Today his plans to sneak such a bottle in were thwarted by the increased security.

One of Mr. Larry's idols has always been Henry David Thoreau, so he believes sneaking bottles in is merely an act of civil disobedience. He disagrees with the rule that you cannot bring in a soft drink, and therefore feels it is his right to bring in said drink. When the security guard found the bottle in the sleeve of his jacket, he told him to remove it. To this, Larry responded, "That's bullsh*t." He started to remove the bottle from his jacket, but he was still walking forward. The security guard interpretted this as an attempt to escape and keep the bottle. Another security guard came over to assist in the apprehension. Larry then removed the 16 ounce bottle of Gatorade and went into the Ralph. He ordered a regular Pepsi to replace the confiscated Gatorade, but one of his fellow Bills fans knocked it over before he even had a chance to enjoy it. Larry was not able to enjoy a liquid refreshment until well in to the third quarter. Thankfully, his day ended on a high note, when he found out that he won the work football pool for the second week in a row.

I am here to provide first hand information regarding Mr. Larry's brief run in with the law.  First, I need to let everyone in on the kind of day he was having.  To start, he left his favorite "Ford" baseball cap in the pew at church.  The 4:15 start really threw off his home game routine, which disoriented him and caused his hat loss.  Never a big fan of alcoholic beverages, but always a huge fan of caffeinated/carbonated beverages, Larry makes it a practice to sneak a 16 ounce bottle of Pepsi into the game.  Today his plans to sneak such a bottle in were thwarted by the increased security. 

One of Mr. Larry's idols has always been Henry David Thoreau, so he believes sneaking bottles in is merely an act of civil disobedience.  He disagrees with the rule that you cannot bring in a soft drink, and therefore feels it is his right to bring in said drink.  When the security guard found the bottle in the sleeve of his jacket, he told him to remove it.  To this, Larry responded, "That's bullsh*t."  He started to remove the bottle from his jacket, but he was still walking forward.  The security guard interpretted this as an attempt to escape and keep the bottle.  Another security guard came over to assist in the apprehension.  Larry then removed the 16 ounce bottle of Gatorade and went into the Ralph.  He ordered a regular Pepsi to replace the confiscated Gatorade, but one of his fellow Bills fans knocked it over before he even had a chance to enjoy it.  Larry was not able to enjoy a liquid refreshment until well in to the third quarter.  Thankfully, his day ended on a high note, when he found out that he won the work football pool for the second week in a row.

477566[/snapback]

Sounds like a rough day for ol Larry.

I am here to provide first hand information regarding Mr. Larry's brief run in with the law.  First, I need to let everyone in on the kind of day he was having.  To start, he left his favorite "Ford" baseball cap in the pew at church.  The 4:15 start really threw off his home game routine, which disoriented him and caused his hat loss.  Never a big fan of alcoholic beverages, but always a huge fan of caffeinated/carbonated beverages, Larry makes it a practice to sneak a 16 ounce bottle of Pepsi into the game.  Today his plans to sneak such a bottle in were thwarted by the increased security. 

One of Mr. Larry's idols has always been Henry David Thoreau, so he believes sneaking bottles in is merely an act of civil disobedience.  He disagrees with the rule that you cannot bring in a soft drink, and therefore feels it is his right to bring in said drink.  When the security guard found the bottle in the sleeve of his jacket, he told him to remove it.  To this, Larry responded, "That's bullsh*t."  He started to remove the bottle from his jacket, but he was still walking forward.  The security guard interpretted this as an attempt to escape and keep the bottle.  Another security guard came over to assist in the apprehension.  Larry then removed the 16 ounce bottle of Gatorade and went into the Ralph.  He ordered a regular Pepsi to replace the confiscated Gatorade, but one of his fellow Bills fans knocked it over before he even had a chance to enjoy it.  Larry was not able to enjoy a liquid refreshment until well in to the third quarter.  Thankfully, his day ended on a high note, when he found out that he won the work football pool for the second week in a row.

477566[/snapback]

I forgot to mention that Larry's day was made even better when he saw Dylan McFarland at the Orchard Park location of Duff's after the game.