One and only Bills/Jets thread

Fezmid

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm tired of the way jerry gray calls a defense. if the blitz doesn't get to the QB, there are constantly open receivers running around the deep middle. and the run defense is awful.

nice way to ruin a great start, guys.

GREAT KICK By Lindell. I held my breath on that one.

2nd Half our defense has to step up, we can't be letting mccerians get that open. On Offense keep pounding Willis. Whatever Tom Clements does Willis has to touch the ball a lot in the 2nd half. The way he ran in the first theres no reason he shouldn't get another 15-20 carries in the 2nd half.

if the blitz doesn't get to the QB, there are constantly open receivers running around the deep middle.

You mean if the blitz doesn't get there, then it's harder for the secondary to hold its coverage together? I can't believe Jerry Gray hasn't figured this out. What an idiot.

And while we're on the secondary, what the hell is up with Nate Clements? When he had good coverage but made a really pasive play on the Jets second conversion

it was obvious he didn't have his legs today. His game only deteriorated throughout the first half and he really needs to answer the bell in the second. I don't think we can beat this team with him playing that kind of ball.