(OT) Ryder Cup

VABills

Anyone watching or paying attention?

Interesting that Phil had to switch balls again for this.  He just switched to the Cally Black HX with his new contract and now he is forced to use the Nike TW, since he is paired with Tiger. 

Good luck USA.

34696[/snapback]

Not only balls, he just switched woods last week too per his new endorsement contract!

GO USA!!!

p.s. Woods/Mick 2 down to Mrs. Doubtfire and Padrig after 3 :D COME ON GUYS!!

Bite me.  Golf is great.  Of course it's hard to play when the polar bears invade the courses up there, for the 5 days per year when it's warm enough to play.

35547[/snapback]

Yeah, THAT'S why I don't play. Maybe ESPN will televise monopoly and D&D tournaments too.

BTW jughead, the only polar bears in Anchorage are at the zoo.

Been at work all day.  We got smoked today??  I thought fatass Sutton paired Lefty and Tiger so we could get an early lead.  What a jackass.

35589[/snapback]

Yeah Phil sucked today. Sutton and everyone is basically so PO'ed during the press conference at Phil. They may do a blanket party on him for his basic stupidity of changing clubs, balls, and sponsers last week. What a dumbass.

Yeah Phil sucked today.  Sutton and everyone is basically so PO'ed during the press conference at Phil.  They may do a blanket party on him for his basic stupidity of changing clubs, balls, and sponsers last week.  What a dumbass.

35593[/snapback]

Why in the stevestojan would he change everything AGAIN. He went back to his old putter this year and won the Masters. He had played the best golf of his career this year and NOW he wants to change equiptment. Moron.

Why in the stevestojan would he change everything AGAIN.  He went back to his old putter this year and won the Masters.  He had played the best golf of his career this year and NOW he wants to change equiptment.  Moron.

35597[/snapback]

It's all about the money my friend. Callaway paid a lot of money for him to switch. I have heard about 8 million per year.

It's all about the money my friend. Callaway paid a lot of money for him to switch.  I have heard about 8 million per year.

35599[/snapback]

Isn't it sad how these professionals have SO MUCH money already, that they see the need to risk their careers in order to get a little more money. I don't get it. I guess the richer you are the greedier you get.

I would have been happy with the more than a million he won at the Masters, not to mention the 300 k here and the 150 k there for the 3rds and the 6ths and all those other finishes.