Just dropping in to say hello!

Hello everyone, just letting you know I'm alive. Still hope to catch a Bills game, but they rarely show them around here.

I came back from Bermuda a few weeks ago -- it was beautiful, but very expensive. We went to a supermarket and were shocked at the prices. An apple -- one apple -- was 85 cents, bus tokens were $2.50 one way. But it was worth it.

Take care!

Hello everyone, just letting you know I'm alive.  Still hope to catch a Bills game, but they rarely show them around here.

I came back from Bermuda a few weeks ago -- it was beautiful, but very expensive.  We went to a supermarket and were shocked at the prices.  An apple -- one apple -- was 85 cents, bus tokens were $2.50 one way.  But it was worth it.

Take care!

476922[/snapback]

Glad you had a good time!

Hello everyone, just letting you know I'm alive.  Still hope to catch a Bills game, but they rarely show them around here.

I came back from Bermuda a few weeks ago -- it was beautiful, but very expensive.  We went to a supermarket and were shocked at the prices.  An apple -- one apple -- was 85 cents, bus tokens were $2.50 one way.  But it was worth it.

Take care!

476922[/snapback]

Years ago in Okinawa I noticed an apple in the market priced at about $4.00. Individually wrapped in styrofoam with wax paper wrappers, they were the most perfect and beautiful apples I've ever seen. You know they grow watermelons square there? Grow 'em in crates; as the watermelon gets bigger, they put it in a bigger crate. Rounded corners, but dang things are square. Makes it easy to stack them.

Hope you and the family are well.