Wilma

/dev/null

Now look who's talkin'

:doh:

480368[/snapback]

I'm omnipotent. I know everything just because. Tom on the other hand studies, reads, and basically has no life.

For me it's just natural. Therefore, I do have a life, because I don't have to spend all those hours and days looking sh-- up. 0:):D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the !@#$ do you know that?  Get a life.

480364[/snapback]

I look at the IR image, and I see asymmetry. :D It's not that difficult.

As for knowing asymmetry demonstrates/causes instability that weaken a storm...studied galactic dymanics in college. Though the mechanics differ, the dynamics of spiral galaxies and hurricanes are not that dissimilar...

I look at the IR image, and I see asymmetry.  :D  It's not that difficult. 

As for knowing asymmetry demonstrates/causes instability that weaken a storm...studied galactic dymanics in college.  Though the mechanics differ, the dynamics of spiral galaxies and hurricanes are not that dissimilar...

480474[/snapback]

I just jiggle the handle and the water stops running.

:doh:

I'm omnipotent.  I know everything just because.  Tom on the other hand studies, reads, and basically has no life. 

For me it's just natural.  Therefore, I do have a life, because I don't have to spend all those hours and days looking sh-- up.  :doh:  :D

480371[/snapback]

You sure you spelled that right? I thought it was i-m-p-o-t-e-n-t. Not to pick, I just know how you are sometimes with spelling.

Just trying to help.

yeah, but so is stojan... look where THAT has gotten him in life.  :rolleyes:

481207[/snapback]

The dude is 24. You are how old?

Where exactly has it gotten him Scott? Ask Stojan. I'm quite sure he enjoys his life.

:rolleyes: 

The point was...??

Scott was just being himself, that's all... ;)  ;)

481724[/snapback]

It's this type of steller analysis that makes me thinky you should actually outsource your decision making to another country...