Watch out for Road Block on Bussendorfer

Looks like you'll have more than a full house this week, with OBD clamping down on early arrivals.

476491[/snapback]

OBD is not clamping down. The 4 hour opening of the parking lot rule is standard.

With the chance of rain combined with the wind I think people will not come to the stadium early. The main problem around the stadium is when people come a hour or two early and use the roads, Abbott, 20, 20A, as a staging parking lot.

I think the road blocks are a good idea just to remind people to control their drinking.

476809[/snapback]

Yep. And that's why the designated driver is an MVP on game days.

There's plenty of opportunity to get hammered in the safe confines of one's home (or thereabouts).

Drinking is fine.

Drinking and driving is stoopid.

4pm game = drunk mother fockers

476805[/snapback]

Last week there was one idiot drunk Bills fan walking around screaming " You Suck" into the faces of anyone wearing a dolphin jersey. Even his friends were telling him to STFU. I was waiting for him to come and yell at my buddy in the Phins jersey......it would've been very very ugly.

Last week there was one idiot drunk Bills fan walking around screaming " You Suck" into the faces of anyone wearing a dolphin jersey.  Even his friends were telling him to STFU. I was waiting for him to come and yell at my buddy in the Phins jersey......it would've been very very ugly.

476865[/snapback]

Instant Retatta perhaps?

NUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will be the first poster here after the game yelling "I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN NUGENT!!" followed by the gratuitous "TD IS A MORON!"???:huh:

476869[/snapback]

You're generous to think they'll wait until AFTER the game.