Is Nick Saban the twin of Kevin Spacey?

I was just watching the NFL Network and they showed a clip of a Nick Saban press conference. I thought I was looking at Kevin Spacey's twin brother. . . he even has that same silly little smirk. And about the same hair, or lack thereof.

I don't know about you, but that Saban, with his pompous little snide comments to the press, really irks me. For example: "If I knew how I was going to use Ricky and Ronnie on the field at the same time, do you really think I'd tell you guys?" (pause. . . snide smirk, bordering on a snicker.)

To me, the guy may be a good coach, but he seems like an utter Brian Billick-like pompous jackass. . .

I was just watching the NFL Network and they showed a clip of a Nick Saban press conference. I thought I was looking at Kevin Spacey's twin brother. . . he even has that same silly little smirk. And about the same hair, or lack thereof.

I don't know about you, but that Saban, with his pompous little snide comments to the press, really irks me. For example: "If I knew how I was going to use Ricky and Ronnie on the field at the same time, do you really think I'd tell you guys?" (pause. . . snide smirk, bordering on a snicker.)

To me, the guy may be a good coach, but he seems like an utter Brian Billick-like pompous jackass. . .

476400[/snapback]

I think the better questions are does Mularkey look more like Costner? Or Saban look more like Spacey?

476400[/snapback]

Geez a coach looking for competitive advantage by not revealing personnel choices and moves...he should be blasted and roundly criticized by his local media and on his team's Internet message boards.. :(