Got my pictures back from the game and

Thurman is so cute. I love his smile. The pix with Thurman and my sister came out and so did Harriet with the Thurmanator.

That was the best Bills experience so far this year. Oh and the get (H) card/poem, chocolate covered carmel apples and brownies went over well. The V surgery went as expected :o:D

I wish the NYC crew came to a differnet game because I couldn't spent too much time there at the pole.

The Oct meeting is being moved to Nov 1st at the Toy Town Museum. We are hoping for two really great former players who live in the area. They have to get back to us but Glenn probably wishes he could be there with Kazoo too and those hints should give you both players. SHHHHHHHHHH We don't tell ahead of time because if they are a NO SHOW people get too disappointed. :D be still my heart

Thurman is so cute.  I love his smile.  The pix with Thurman and my sister came out and so did Harriet with the Thurmanator.

That was the best Bills experience so far this year.  Oh and the get (H) card/poem, chocolate covered carmel apples and brownies went over well. The V surgery went as expected  :o  :D

I wish the NYC crew came to a differnet game because I couldn't spent too much time there at the pole.

The Oct meeting is being moved to Nov 1st at the Toy Town Museum. We are hoping for two really great former players who live in the area.  They have to get back to us but Glenn probably wishes he could be there with Kazoo too and those hints should give you both players. SHHHHHHHHHH We don't tell ahead of time because if they are a NO SHOW people get too disappointed. :D  be still my heart

475993[/snapback]

RJ and Friggin Lonnie! Damn, I hate to miss those two.

Kurt Shultz? Hot damn! If I was not going to NYC with Rich that weekend I might hafve made it,

Thurman has really changed from the fire breather he was for the better.

Let me know as usual if you want me to host pictures.

Thurman is so cute.  I love his smile.  The pix with Thurman and my sister came out and so did Harriet with the Thurmanator.

The Oct meeting is being moved to Nov 1st at the Toy Town Museum. We are hoping for two really great former players who live in the area.  They have to get back to us but Glenn probably wishes he could be there with Kazoo too and those hints should give you both players. SHHHHHHHHHH We don't tell ahead of time because if they are a NO SHOW people get too disappointed. :(  be still my heart

475993[/snapback]