NFL gets sued.

erynthered

:(

Do you have to work at completely missing the point, or is it just a natural talent?

Well I've read Friedman's op-eds in the NY Times, so you don't know what you're talking about... w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

Your posts are very annoying. You'll have to go into depth on that whole missing the point posts since I seem to not understand at all what you are saying. Don't just say some random insult and think you yourself are making a point. I'm sorry CTM but these lies of your just aren't going to cut it. Please support yourself with facts that Fezmid missed the point of what GOB said. You can't because he didn't. Fez made a strong point regarding the bias on the forum to side with GOB, because people are friends with him. Is he wrong? I dunno, why don't you just insult him again and then we won't have to worry about it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your posts are very annoying.

No sh--, buckwheat. I'm a crap-throwing monkey.

You'll have to go into depth on that whole missing the point posts since I seem to not understand at all what you are saying. Don't just say some random insult and think you yourself are making a point. I'm sorry CTM but these lies of your just aren't going to cut it. Please support yourself with facts that Fezmid missed the point of what GOB said. You can't because he didn't. Fez made a strong point regarding the bias on the forum to side with GOB, because people are friends with him. Is he wrong? I dunno, why don't you just insult him again and then we won't have to worry about it.

476194[/snapback]

Well, gee, let's see...the facts are:

GOB is an expert in national security.

Fezmid told an expert in national security to do "a little research into security".

Fezmid referenced an expert in data security to argue with an expert in national security.

Ergo, based on the facts, Fezmid is being a pill.

Better? :(

If you want to talk about airport security more....

Well, this thread is rapidly making it's way to the PPP board instead of the football board...

But on international flights, you can be handed a weapon as good as any used by the 9/11 experts by buying yourself some cheap duty free... break one of those bottles and hold it to someones neck... that'd pretty much do it... On any domestic flight you can also just carry your booze on board in a glass bottle... doesn't even have to be booze... a bottle of juice would do the trick as well... Take it with you to the bathroom, break it off and there you go...

The point of airport security is NOT (well hopefully no one really feels it is) insurance that no terrorist activity will take place on a plane... it's a deterent... and it makes some travellers feel a bit safer... To be absolutely safe on an airline you'd pretty much have to lock all the passengers in cells after cavity searches... and even then I'm sure someone smarter than me would figure out a way... like get hired with the airlines for example...

I'm sorry CTM but lies just aren't going to cut it. Fex made a strong point regarding the bias on the forum to side with GOB, because people are friends with him. Is he wrong? I dunno, why don't you just insult him again and then we won't have to worry about it.

476194[/snapback]

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll be the first one to debate something with anyone here if I disagree with them. I've met both Fez and GoB, and I think they're both good people. But just because some of us know a person doesn't mean that we won't disagree with them if we, well, diagree.

I think a pat down might be an effective deterrent. Given the possibility that it might save my life, or more importantly, my wife's life, in the event of an idiot doing something idiotic, I'm all for it.

It's an inconvenience, but I just don't see where it encroaches upon rights. Rights that I believe I surrender upon entering upon another's property. Kinda' like cursing. Drop the F-bomb all over your own house if you want, but don't sit at RWS and expect to be welcome with open arms using such language. Freedom of speech was surrendered when you entered the gate.

Fez keep going.  BiB acts all tough and stuff, but he really doesn't know this stuff.  I have met him, he really is the fat slob making donuts at the local Krispy Kreme.  He might get a customer in on occassion who is a sergeant who makes coffee for the generals at the Pentagon, therefore he feels qualified to know all this stuff.  He really is a short bus, retatta chef in his dreams.

476187[/snapback]

Nice shot. :( Dwarf.

You're still wrong, BTW. You want to get into STRATCOM J-8 issues on the football board? That should be another PM!

This should probably go PPP at this point anyway, or at least OT. If anyone really wants to discuss it. After all, we are talking the Bills and the Ralph. This could be an insurance liability thing for all I know. Not good to entertain personal philosophies on the main board unles it's football. This is not a football oriented subject, and not too many people here care. Nor, should they. People should be able to go to a football game and not have to think about these things at all. It just isn't that way any more, the world has changed.

Maybe not to the day to day for most of us, but to the day to day for someone else.

Nice shot.  :rolleyes:  Dwarf.

You're still wrong, BTW. You want to get into STRATCOM J-8 issues on the football board? That should be another PM!

This should probably go PPP at this point anyway, or at least OT. If anyone really wants to discuss it. After all, we are talking the Bills and the Ralph. This could be an insurance liability thing for all I know. Not good to entertain personal philosophies on the main board unles it's football. This is not a football oriented subject, and not too many people here care. Nor, should they. People should be able to go to a football game and not have to think about these things at all. It just isn't that way any more, the world has changed.

Maybe not to the day to day for most of us, but to the day to day for someone else.

476202[/snapback]

BTW I hate Krispy Kreme, they don't make peanut dounts. :(

Yeah I'm getting tired of this topic. I'm moving on. I think half  the things people have said have been in response to another post which they did not fully understand. Myself included in that group. Its so confusing. So I'm done.

I'll be at the game sunday, so go Bills!

476211[/snapback]

So if I close the thread you wont be mad? :rolleyes::(

Serious response again.

Tell you what Fez, go to your local military base, works better if it is a higher alert type base and Marine bases are better yet. Since public money paid for it, you should have full rights. Just drive up to the gate and demand to get on the base. Tell them it is your right to go on there.

:(

Absolutely true.  She'd be the same one lining up the attorney after some maniac carried a gun into a stadium.  "they failed to protect me...blah, blah,blah."  People are IDIOTS.  Go call the aclu or someone who gives a sh@t.

475847[/snapback]

the question is... did anyone ever bring a weapon into a game in the history of sports? if years of having RJ , DB and TC as your QB has not led to shootouts nothing will

the question is... did anyone ever bring a weapon into a game in the history of sports? if years of having RJ , DB and TC as your QB has not led to shootouts nothing will

476226[/snapback]

How do you know if you don't check? :(

Also it is not to prevent the morons from shooting because of rage, it is to protect against a terrorist attack.

Does this settle in your guys stomach a little better?

http://www.newhousenews.com/archive/story1c102201.html

"The material is sold to a radical Serbian group opposed to U.S. policy in the Balkans. The isotopes as well as plastique (explosive) are smuggled into Canada and, from there, into the United States via an unprotected border crossing. Once in the United States, the smuggler heads for Rich Stadium in Buffalo. Sitting among a crowd of 80,000, he detonates the weapon, creating a small explosion but spreading radiological material throughout the stadium.

"Buffalo firefighters race to the site but cannot enter due to fleeing fans. However, Buffalo riot police are subsequently able to enter the stadium and restore order.

How do you know if you don't check?  :(

Also it is not to prevent the morons from shooting because of rage, it is to protect against a terrorist attack.

476227[/snapback]

after going 5 seasons without a playoff berth... im getting more violent than all those terrorists altogether :rolleyes: