More about the SBVT

Dr. K

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kerry handlers are well on their way to repeating the Gore alpha-male/sensitive guy debacle. The very idea of sending out a law firm letter to broadcast media stations and evidently now trying to pressure the "Unfit for Command" publisher is chilling...and some on the Left should take a long, hard look into a mirror over that.

This current crop of Dem leadership and their acolytes seem to be very solidly in the "means justify the ends" camp. Sad. Men such the late Hubert Humphry and Paul Wellstone, the former candidate Walter Mondale and current decent Dems like Joe Leiberman and Evan Bayh would never speak, or act as this crowd does.

Regrettable.

What's next?

Kerry having nightime rallies and burning books?

Sieg Heil!

1857[/snapback]

Shades of Farenheit 451.

Montag the "Fireman" has a job burning books.

It's so refreshing to know that Michael Moore, Bruce Springsteen, George Soros and others have no connections with the Democrat Party.

Kerry's an opportunist in the extreme.

The fact that he's being challenged on his anti-war activities -- the issue that HE made the bedrock of his campaign for president -- is a discussion that should be heard and rigorously discussed. He obviously has no record of achievement for his years of service in the Senate to run on. The Senate is like an elite men's club for so many enormously wealthy effite American gentlemen.

FactCheck.Org on Kerry's Senate Contributions

Kerry running for President on the basis of a 4 month stint on a riverboat in Nam is like Rob Johnson running for League Commissioner because he got a SB championship ring with Tampa Bay.

Kerry running for President on the basis of a 4 month stint on a riverboat in Nam is like Rob Johnson running for League Commissioner because he got a SB championship ring with Tampa Bay.

2021[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Shades of Farenheit 451.

Montag the "Fireman" has a job burning books.

It's so refreshing to know that Michael Moore, Bruce Springsteen, George Soros and others have no connections with the Democrat Party.

Kerry's an opportunist in the extreme.

The fact that he's being challenged on his anti-war activities -- the issue that HE made the bedrock of his campaign for president -- is a discussion that should be heard and rigorously discussed. He obviously has no record of achievement for his years of service in the Senate to run on. The Senate is like an elite men's club for so many enormously wealthy effite American gentlemen.

FactCheck.Org on Kerry's Senate Contributions

2021[/snapback]

I suspect that George's utter lack of a single accomplishment even worth a line on a resume prior to his election as President didn't prevent you from voting for him. Since he was Republican, I guess a lifetime of medicority didn't matter to you. Next to him, Kerry looks like the most accomplished candidate in history.

I suspect that George's utter lack of a single accomplishment even worth a line on a resume prior to his election as President didn't prevent you from voting for him.  Since he was Republican, I guess a lifetime of medicority didn't matter to you.  Next to him, Kerry looks like the most accomplished candidate in history.

2173[/snapback]

Pretty sad Mick. Bush happened to be a governor prior to being president, and in fact even brought up his record as governor a few times in the campaign. Kerry on the other hand has been a senator for years and you'd never even know the way he talks about it. I think you have it backwards, next to Kerry Bush looks like the most accomplished candidate in history... :lol:

Pretty sad Mick. Bush happened to be a governor prior to being president, and in fact even brought up his record as governor a few times in the campaign. Kerry on the other hand has been a senator for years and you'd never even know the way he talks about it. I think you have it backwards, next to Kerry Bush looks like the most accomplished candidate in history... :lol:

2185[/snapback]

He was also a CEO of a company that employed lots of people. Experience in both government and industry.

He was also a CEO of a company that employed lots of people.  Experience in both government and industry.

2212[/snapback]

Not for nothing, but he Does have an MBA from Harvard.

And, he did attend at least enough National Guard meetings to learn how to fly a jet.

I don't know about you, but I've always respected Harvard MBA grads and never thought any that I've met were dumbasses.

Same goes for jet pilots. It's a pretty ballsie thing to do. It's not something even your average American Gigolo Senator could do.

We all heard so much about how the President is a dumb jerk and AlGore is so smart. Well, AG flunked out of both Law and Divinity schools, even though his daddy got him in.

But all of that aside. Appearances are what really count in this and all American elections. So the burning question then becomes, if there's one shot of BoTox left in the state of Massachusetts, who gets it - Gigolo John, or Mother Teresa?

You have to register to read the article.

Feb. 28, 1969: ON THE DONG CUNG RIVER - Anti-Kerry vets not there that day By William B. Rood

What jumps out? "But I know that what some people are saying now is wrong. While they mean to hurt Kerry, what they're saying impugns others who are not in the public eye. "

Link-login needed

He was also a CEO of a company that employed lots of people.  Experience in both government and industry.

2212[/snapback]

You are apparently unaware of what the governor of Texas is which is basically a figurehead, kind of like the Queen of England. He only achieved that based on his name. What did he accomplish before that? Oh, I forgot, he failed in the businesses he was set up in by his dad's cronies, he did manage that. In fact, his status as a political non-entity is what made him so attractive to the party apparatchiks. He had no discernible record to stand in the way of their molding him to fit the polls. The result was the invented to get elected "compassionate conservative".

Bush's only measurable success befor becoming governor was to complete a 12 step program or two. Whoopee.

Not long after that, Kerry returned, reporting that he had killed the man he chased behind the hooch. He also had picked up a loaded B-40 rocket launcher, which we took back to our base in An Thoi after the operation.

Tenny - FYI - this is the event that Kerry went back to a few days later to recreate on his 8mm camera.

Archived