What's the real deal with Villarial sickness?

GG

Any docs out there willing to give a diagnosis of a mysterious intestinal disorder that causes shortness of breath and requires an overnight hospital stay.

I figured since everyone comes to this board for serious medical opinions, I'm surprised Villarial hasn't stopped by for advice.

Any docs out there willing to give a diagnosis of a mysterious intestinal disorder that causes shortness of breath and requires an overnight hospital stay.

I figured since everyone comes to this board for serious medical opinions, I'm surprised Villarial hasn't stopped by for advice.

475528[/snapback]

Sorry, not much help. That's a pretty vague description. I can think of a few hundred things... <_<

475528[/snapback]

He did write down the weeknight lineup for ABC.

475528[/snapback]

Maybe he had a few too many garbage plates.