The Bills/Dolphins highlight video is up...

Mike32282

If you can call any part of that game "highlights."

475258[/snapback]

Oh come on! Those two Touchdowns, McGee's kick return, the pass to Lee Evans where he almost took it to the End zone, the dropped ball in the punt where the Bills swarm, the forced fumble on Ronnie Brown, Troy Vincent's interception (but It is missing the part where the ref gets knocked out), Terrence McGee's interception, Nate Clements' interception, the final sack of the day by Denney to finish the game. There was a lot. <_<

Oh come on!  Those two Touchdowns, McGee's kick return, the pass to Lee Evans where he almost took it to the End zone, the dropped ball in the punt where the Bills swarm, the forced fumble on Ronnie Brown, Troy Vincent's interception (but It is missing the part where the ref gets knocked out), Terrence McGee's interception, Nate Clements' interception, the final sack of the day by Denney to finish the game.  There was a lot.  <_<

475265[/snapback]

Dont forget McMichael open over the middle, the deep pass by Frerotte, and all 18 penalties...

Dont forget McMichael open over the middle, the deep pass by Frerotte, and all 18 penalties...

475325[/snapback]

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy. :lol:

It was still a Dolphin loss and a Bills win. That's always exciting! <_<

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy.  :lol:

It was still a Dolphin loss and a Bills win.  That's always exciting!  <_<

475327[/snapback]

You do realize you are going back and forth with a Fins fan, don't you...?

Of course not, he only comes here when he wants to promote something...  :lol:

475572[/snapback]

That's not true. I'm here a lot. Check out my amount of posts. I do lurk more than post, but that's because nobody responds to my posts. :lol:

Oh and it isn't considered promoting. It's considered sharing some cool videos that every Bills fan should see. <_<

On the pass to Evans - did they show a replay that showed Evans really stepped out at the one? I was at the game and from where I was it looked like he stayed in and kicked the pylon which would have been a TD.

Did people catch Gandy burying that defender on Wilis' TD run? :o

I know he was goin full speed and it was a great play - but seemed like TV was content to run OB instead if trying real hard to stay in bounds and turn it up - probably would have gone quite a ways.

I know he doesn't have a cannon - but Holcomb does put some zip on the ball. None of his passes really seemed to be floated out there. Shows you also for a lot of routes if the timing is there it doesn't require that the ball be thrown 100MPH.