Donahoe DEFINITELY could have done worse

Cleveland Browns 1st Round draft picks, 1999-2005 (overall selection in parenthesis)

05 (3) WR Braylon Edwards Elbow infection, out 6 weeks

04 (6) TE Kellen Winslow On Injured Reserve for both his NFL seasons

03 (21) C Jeff Faine Starter, played in 26 of 36 games, no threat to be seen in Canton, OH

02 (16) RB William Green Backup, 7 carries for 12 yards this season

01 (3) DT Gerard Warren Currently with Denver Broncos

00 (1) DE Courtney Brown Currently with Denver Broncos

99 (1) QB Tim Couch Out of football

Man, this really looks bad when you group them all together. These are bigger busts than the Babe of the Day!

99 (1) QB  Tim Couch           Out of football

475109[/snapback]

And our current QB1B couldn't beat him out of a job... :doh:

This team could have served itself better by tanking a few more seasons...if you're going to miss the playoffs, why not spend the end of the season tanking it to move higher in the draft? :)

So now the standard has been lowered to "As long as we're better than someone, anyone, TD's doing a good job."    :doh:  :w00t:  :huh:

475118[/snapback]

I wouldn't say he's doing a good job. I would say between bad picks and unlucky events, Cleveland's has to be the worst 7-year stretch of draft picks ever. TD's #1's are decent:

01- Nate Clements

02- Mike Williams

03- Willis McGahee

04- Lee Evans/JP Losman

05- No #1

Factor in the trades to get Bledsoe and get rid of Peerless Price, and it's looks alright. Better than the Browns- WOOOHOOOO!!!!! :):doh:

Cleveland Browns 1st Round draft picks, 1999-2005 (overall selection in parenthesis)

05 (3) WR Braylon Edwards    Elbow infection, out 6 weeks

04 (6) TE  Kellen Winslow       On Injured Reserve for both his NFL seasons

03 (21) C  Jeff Faine              Starter, played in 26 of 36 games, no threat to be seen in Canton, OH

02 (16) RB William Green      Backup, 7 carries for 12 yards this season

01 (3) DT  Gerard Warren     Currently with Denver Broncos

00 (1) DE Courtney Brown    Currently with Denver Broncos

Man, this really looks bad when you group them all together.  These are bigger busts than the Babe of the Day!

475109[/snapback]

when i first read this, i was about to reply that not all the players are busts. then i realized they were all the 1st round picks of the browns.

<_<

but to their credit, Winslow looked VERY good comming out of college. same with Edwards. the only reason they havent done much is due to injury.

05 (3) WR Braylon Edwards    Elbow infection, out 6 weeks

04 (6) TE  Kellen Winslow       On Injured Reserve for both his NFL seasons

03 (21) C  Jeff Faine              Starter, played in 26 of 36 games, no threat to be seen in Canton, OH

02 (16) RB William Green      Backup, 7 carries for 12 yards this season

01 (3) DT  Gerard Warren     Currently with Denver Broncos

00 (1) DE Courtney Brown    Currently with Denver Broncos

Man, this really looks bad when you group them all together.  These are bigger busts than the Babe of the Day!

475109[/snapback]

Hey there- watch it!