Post from last February

Dr. K

Just happened to run across this post I put up last Feb in a thread asking who the next fan scapegoat would be after Drew Bledsoe was gone. If you've been around here very long it's not hard to predict these things, but here it is:

"Great post--you know there WILL be a new whipping boy, at the earliest possible moment.

"Too bad Travis Henry's likely to be gone, because he's the next obvious scapegoat. Reed has already been in the crosshairs, but I expect him to take a lot more fire. Mike Williams could be it. Certainly Tom Donahoe will be a high profile target whenever anything at all goes wrong--if, for instance, McGahee has a serious injury or Losman flounders.

"I give Losman about three bad games before the screams become deafeniing. I hope he doesn't have any bad games, but that's wishful thinking."

Just happened to run across this post I put up last Feb in a thread asking who the next fan scapegoat would be after Drew Bledsoe was gone. If you've been around here very long it's not hard to predict these things, but here it is:

"Great post--you know there WILL be a new whipping boy, at the earliest possible moment.

"Too bad Travis Henry's likely to be gone, because he's the next obvious scapegoat. Reed has already been in the crosshairs, but I expect him to take a lot more fire. Mike Williams could be it. Certainly Tom Donahoe will be a high profile target whenever anything at all goes wrong--if, for instance, McGahee has a serious injury or Losman flounders.

"I give Losman about three bad games before the screams become deafeniing. I hope he doesn't have any bad games, but that's wishful thinking."

475003[/snapback]

I saw the players and media clammering for Losman, however I didn't see the fans calling for it. There were a few calling for the change to be made, but I wouldn't call their shouts deafening. I think more Bills fans wanted to stick with the kid, I'm sure that's changed now that Holcomb has provided a steady hand.