Bills hire new media relations director

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

"We announce today that the offensive line is playing at its highest level since Muhammed traveled to the Mountain. Last Sunday they slaughtered the Miami dogs in a courageous act of jihad."

"We also announce that we still have not decided who our starting quarterback will be this Sunday. Why would we give you a tactical advantage, you worthless infidels? You will just have to wait and see."

I wouldn't be busting on Kerry after seeing GW's approval rating this morning.

474923[/snapback]

That beind said, I'll never understand how the incredible John Kerry couldn't beat Bush in the election. Bush's ratings may be low, but at least he's the president. God help us if Kerry were president during the past few years. Our domestic policy would be free Depends for everyone because that !@#$ing moron would have us all crapping our pants.

That beind said, I'll never understand how the incredible John Kerry couldn't beat Bush in the election. Bush's ratings may be low, but at least he's the president. God help us if Kerry were president during the past few years. Our domestic policy would be free Depends for everyone because that !@#$ing moron would have us all crapping our pants.

474990[/snapback]

MUMBLE'S defeats GORON and LURCH...............Pretty funny stuff!!!!!!!

474990[/snapback]

To be honest, I doubt things would be much different at all....the President takes too much of a beating when things go bad, and gets too much credit when things go well.

I think he would have done a lot of the same things as President Bush, as would any other person who served their country as President