Full Strength

Casey D

Guest BackInDaDay
The universal dream.

475207[/snapback]

I was talking 'bout John's youth footbal team being on TV, but maybe you are too. <_<

Don't write off Euhus, I think he's the best athlete we have at that position until Everett gets back.  He was getting more involved in the O before getting hurt, and was good at sealing the corner for Willis.

BTW - Are your boys ready for the limelite?  <_<

475202[/snapback]

I am hoping they just play their game..... :lol:

Having a TV camera on them makes me nervous

Guest BackInDaDay
I am hoping they just play their game..... <_<

Having a TV camera on them makes me nervous

475242[/snapback]

It sounds like they're a competitive bunch, so they'll probably forget about it after the first hit. Now you, on the other hand...

Just don't trip bringing them out! :lol:

Have a good game, coach.

My fingers are crossed we have the same weapon in Roscoe. (In reference to Steve Smith) And boy is he fun to watch on kick and punt returns.

475205[/snapback]

Steve Smith is officially a gamebreaker so if Roscoe turns out to be a similar player, we'll be very lucky. I have my doubts because of his lack of size, I think Smith is a lot bigger than Roscoe (in terms of weight, at least) so he's able to break tackles easier and not worry about getting killed upon impact. We'll see.

Its actually ALMOST full strength....but I understand what you mean.

No Takeo...hurts

Also the loss of our 2nd round TE has hurt us a lot this year as well.....the word I get is this guy is a VERY good TE.  A difference maker.

475173[/snapback]

I was focusing on the offense, but you are right, w/o Spikes the defense will suffer all year. Which makes it even more important for the offense to do more, not less, than what was expected of it, which was not that much...CD

Steve Smith is officially a gamebreaker so if Roscoe turns out to be a similar player, we'll be very lucky. I have my doubts because of his lack of size, I think Smith is a lot bigger than Roscoe (in terms of weight, at least) so he's able to break tackles easier and not worry about getting killed upon impact. We'll see.

475266[/snapback]

Roscoe Parrish - Santana Moss (I think)

out of curiosity, the first year that bledsoe signed with buffalo, our offence was clicking on all cylinders and our running game was working very well... yet in the last 3 years we have lost one major player JJ... my question is why were we able to be so productive that year as opposed to the next 3 years?

out of curiosity, the first year that bledsoe signed with buffalo, our offence was clicking on all cylinders and our running game was working very well... yet in the last 3 years we have lost one major player JJ...  my question is why were we able to be so productive that year as opposed to the next 3 years?

475376[/snapback]

Well, that production actually stopped around midway through that first year with Bledsoe. Something to do with defensive coaches figuring out how to stop our offense, and failure on our part to fix it.

out of curiosity, the first year that bledsoe signed with buffalo, our offence was clicking on all cylinders and our running game was working very well... yet in the last 3 years we have lost one major player JJ...  my question is why were we able to be so productive that year as opposed to the next 3 years?

475376[/snapback]

We also lost Marcus Price who was the swing OT and made may games winnable IMO. We also lost Tucker. Too bad neither player is healthy enough to play and Bills went with a youth and retred movement.