so...we finally get our first installment

eball

i'm very curious to see how much, and to what degree of effectiveness, roscoe is utilized this week. is he the "real" spark the offense needs? kelly did a nice job last week efficiency-wise, but i don't think anybody is jumping for joy over 169 yards passing and under 6 yards per drop-back. and we still have no 2nd half TDs. with evans and parrish both in the game, there will be some serious speed out there -- which may open things up even more for the running game, and for moulds underneath.

in any event, i'm excited to see if the coaching staff can put together a decent gameplan two weeks in a row.

We can only hope!! KFFL has him as questionable.

I sure hope he can be the spark to open this offense up in a big way!

474768[/snapback]

He's catching balls in practice, and the hand seems to be holding up well, per Mularkey yesterday. They'll see how it is today after a day of practice on it and continue testing through the week. Sounds like it will be a game-time decision...

Personally, I think this is more of the pseudo-mind games this staff is trying to play. Make the Jets think about him, for whatever it's worth (which is not much, really).

I expect him to be made inactive on Sunday, then maybe we'll see him next week...