Take a look at Bills Vision

Peter

I'll hazard a guess before checking-out the video: Roscoe Parrish?

474668[/snapback]

No, JP Losman. With his QB career a failure, they decided to try something else... :)

Actually, looks like Bledsoe, or maybe RJ...with a deep tan....(gonna take me a while to get used to seeing #11 on a receiver...).

Just checked-out the video. Looked like Roscoe was catching passes with ease, even with the soft cast, and no evidence of severe pain, i.e. clutching his wrist. Hopefully he comes out tomorrow will no ill-effects, and he should be good to go on Sunday! One other thing I noticed, Parrish is about as tall as Jonathan Smith (#19), so he's closer to 5'10" than 5'9".

And I heard Moo say that Euhus will be probable. Cool. I didn't catch what he said about Big Mike, and if he can come back, that will be a big boost as well.

Edited by MadBuffaloDisease

Sam Adams? Goal line TE's should work on their game...

I would enjoy seeing Roscoe play on Sunday...The Jets will have to respect that speed in the slot or out wide..a little bit less attention to the run and little bit less attention to Moulds and Evans.

O-Line should be back to the starters this week as well...we are 1-0 with the full starting unit playing an injury free game...