Puhonix

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a no.

So I was messing around on the Oceanic website, where you can check flight data and all that jazz. Well, then I clicked on pre-board check-in. it took me to a place with Ethan Rom, and then 5 boxes and three more boxes. If you rearrang the letters in Ethan Rom you get Other Man.

hmmm....

That's a no.

So I was messing around on the Oceanic website, where you can check flight data and all that jazz. Well, then I clicked on pre-board check-in. it took me to a place with Ethan Rom, and then 5 boxes and three more boxes. If you rearrang the letters in Ethan Rom you get Other Man.

hmmm....

477833[/snapback]

You must have been doing that while you were waiting for Ricky to do something yesterday. :w00t:

Have you, or anyone else, come upon a screen shot of Jacks tat?

Have you, or anyone else, come upon a screen shot of Jacks tat?

478017[/snapback]

Not my area to look at, you might want to ask UCONN, he wa drawing them on his inflatable Jack last I heard... heh heh.

Not my area to look at, you might want to ask UCONN, he wa drawing them on his inflatable Jack last I heard... heh heh.

478023[/snapback]

:blink:

Those inflatable jokes just never get old. The inflatable Hugo must look like a Thanksgiving Day parade float. :D

tgreg, that bluff is a pretty recognizable feature on the island. They're on the other side that they hadn't been to.

Jacks' tat seems to have some Asian symbols, and the number 5. And no, I don't have an inflatable Jack; I don't swing that way. Ask LanaK. :blink:

I didn't watch closely enough to be able to say the bosses are the same person, but Locke's IIRC had a whole experimental hair thing going, this guy had it combed. Maybe Hurley bought the box company the guy went to work for, just for the hell of it?

:blink:

Those inflatable jokes just never get old.  The inflatable Hugo must look like a Thanksgiving Day parade float. :D

478214[/snapback]

UConn doesnmt have an inflatabel Jack, but he did PM me and ask if i could find him an inflatable Rose...

UConn doesnmt have an inflatabel Jack, but he did PM me and ask if i could find him an inflatable Rose...

478599[/snapback]

that message must have been cut hort. he was asking for an inflatable rose's husband.

That's a no.

hmmm....

477833[/snapback]

There's even more to behold at that website if don't mind a spoiler for the site click here.

Is the lack of discussion this year based on the fact that the episodes aren't as eventful or that the novelty has worn off?

479706[/snapback]

Meh. Per ep, there's quite a bit of discussion, but probably a little from column A, and a little from column B. There hasn't been all that much shown, or all that much mystery (relatively) introduced; many of the theories have been guessed at. People seem to be just sitting back and watching, and waiting to see what happens --- I think a lot of this season will be like that rather than the "Hmm! Maybe..." of last season.

Here's something I caught while rewatching the episode this morning. While trying to get Hurley to disclose what was inside the hatch, Charlie says something like: "Sorry I didn't go SWANNING off to the Black Rock"

Interesting choice of words, eh?

Did anybody else catch the fact that Hurley's boss is also the same jerk manager who was Locke's boss at the box company?

474806[/snapback]

Nope.

Did they give his name in the Walkabout episode?

I know they gave it in this episode. I'll have to rewatch it to catch it.

• 1 month later...

I hate to be out of place here, but the song from the hatch that Desmond blared, "Play Your Own Kind of Music"... Was that Petula Clark? Sounded like Petula Clark.

I've since heard that in a commerical, sung by a man.

On edit: Mama Cass, released in October 1969.