Lost 02.04 Discussion Thread

Puhonix

We all knew that Jin was gonig to speak in a dream sequence, but it was still a let down.

Ok, when Hurley is drinking from the Milk, Walt's picture is on the side on the "Missing" ad. That was my one big find. More to come as I watch it again.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It didn't seem to be such an important episode in terms of plot.

The most we found out was that Kate took a shower, and that Sayid and Jack couldn't find out much beyond Sayid saying he'd never heard of that much concrete being in one place besides Chrenobyl. (I've worked construction, dude. There's that much concrete in a lot/i] of places :doh: ).

Hurley learned from his experience with winning the lotto that you've gotta spread the love. And to show that this is TV land, he got a date with a cute cashier girl.

Jin speaking English was a dream sequence. Quel suprise.

Thanks for the merge...

another thing, we learned that Ana Lucia's group of survivors has 23 people in it, or had 23 in it. Jack & Locke's group was 42, wasnt it? Would it be too far out to assume that there were groups of 16, 15, 8, and 4 too?

Thought it was a pretty good show tonight, and that has nothing to do with the fact that it centered around me! :blush:

I was glad to see Hugo happy at the end...that boy has been carrying around a big burden.

Kate in the shower was oh so fetching. Could she have been carrying a smaller pair of panties?!? Damn!

Puhonix...great catch with Walt on the milk carton!

I liked the irony of the one group of survivors enjoying a nice picnic on the beach while the other group is hiding in another Dharma hole (did you see the logo on the wall?) and seemingly just trying to survive.

I like Rose...I'm glad she's back. Does anyone else think that she's been acting a lot like the Oracle from the Matrix movies?

More tomorrow after I sleep on it! Nighty night. :doh:

Dude...that stuff looks photoshopped.  I'll have to check out the DVD's myself.

474562[/snapback]

I thought so too, but we know we've seen it on the shark, that one I've seen myself. I need someone with the DVDs to check it out. Also, if the shark has the logo on it, it would be logical for the polar bear to have it too. Another job for those with the DVD.

I thought so too, but we know we've seen it on the shark, that one I've seen myself. I need someone with the DVDs to check it out. Also, if the shark has the logo on it, it would be logical for the polar bear to have it too. Another job for those with the DVD.

474566[/snapback]

I'll try to check it out in the next couple of days.

- Evangeline Lilly... God bless her tight little frame.

- Did I see Hugo putting VABills on that dude's lawn? :doh:

- The whole food story is unrealistic. Those folks would have been a bit more aggressive...

- Who thought Rose's husband was going to be a white dude and not that big black guy?

- I doubt the owner of the store could recognize who bought a specific lottery ticket.

- Since when does being in the Iraqi army qualify you to know everything about everything? Well, of course it is a geothermal power generation system - can't you see the pipes!

- God Bless Evangeline Lilly...

- The whole food story is unrealistic.  Those folks would have been a bit more aggressive...

- Who thought Rose's husband was going to be a white dude and not that big black guy?

- I doubt the owner of the store could recognize who bought a specific lottery ticket.

- Since when does being in the Iraqi army qualify you to know everything about everything?  Well, of course it is a geothermal power generation system - can't you see the pipes!

474578[/snapback]

Minimart guy recognizing Hurley was just dumb

Sayid knowing everything ... ditto

Bernard being white ... didn't see that coming!

- The whole food story is unrealistic.  Those folks would have been a bit more aggressive...

- Since when does being in the Iraqi army qualify you to know everything about everything?  Well, of course it is a geothermal power generation system - can't you see the pipes!

474578[/snapback]

Well, the big black guy was quite a bit younger than Rose. And Huey seems like a guy that would be easy to remember. And Kate does have a nice tight frame. I heard she's going out with Charlie from the show. Anyone know if this is true? And Go Bills.

Well, the big black guy was quite a bit younger than Rose.  And Huey seems like a guy that would be easy to remember.  And Kate does have a nice tight frame.  I heard she's going out with Charlie from the show.  Anyone know if this is true?  And Go Bills.

474591[/snapback]

No way you actually remember the numbers associated with a person...

PLEASE tell me she isn't going out with Pippen or whatever his name was.

- Did I see Hugo putting VABills on that dude's lawn? :lol:

474578[/snapback]

- :doh:

- I think it spelled out, "Cluck Pou."

- I dunno. No one really knew about it until they were getting it, or Hurley just told everyone, "There's not that much to go around, so we'll just have at it." There was enough for one guy eating three meals for 30 days, so for 40 people, there was enough for.... Anyone good at these things? And in that case, Desmond was getting very low on food.

- I didn't have any expectations regarding that. Rose seemed very contented at the exact moment when Michael, Sawyer and Jin were finding out about him; something extrasensory about her, in a good way. How many are left in that group? Ana, the Nigerian guy, Bernard, and Drew Carey's girlfriend/crazy lady from "Guiding Light". What killed them? The Others or the sickness (if those are two seperate conditions)?

- Well, for quick picks, I'd agree. For someone who actually filled out which numbers they wanted, it's probably more recognizable. The weird kid's reaction was just... weird.

- See above post.

- Again, :blush:. And Jack just stood there and said, "Hey."

Great episode...those shots of the dharma logo on the plane do look photoshopped, but right now i am too lazy/tired too search the DVD's for those scenes...when someone finds them, tell me what ep and about what time and i'll lookfor myself...

God Bless Kate! But we need more Shannon! A few token shots of my little blonde girl arent enough!

Thanks for the merge...

another thing, we learned that Ana Lucia's group of survivors has 23 people in it, or had 23 in it. Jack & Locke's group was 42, wasnt it? Would it be too far out to assume that there were groups of 16, 15, 8, and 4 too?

474546[/snapback]

i picked up on that as well, 42 and 23...it may nto mean anything, and i may be reading into to it too much, but werent there 4 "others" on the boat that took walt?

Ramius Posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

QUOTE(Puhonix @ Oct 12 2005, 10:25 PM)

Thanks for the merge...

i picked up on that as well, 42 and 23...it may nto mean anything, and i may be reading into to it too much, but werent there 4 "others" on the boat that took walt?

The "4" could mean how many people have been killed from the Jack's group.

The guy sucked into the engine, the woman who drowned, Steve, & Arzt.

It's a possibility.

Maybe not the best episode, but still entertaining than other shows out there.

I also have to agree, God Bless Evangeline Lilly!!! She & Carla Gugino of "Threshold", are the 2 hottest women on tv right now, IMO.