Va Bch area Bills fans

Campy

From BillsBackersofVirginia.com:

Attention BBVA Members and all Bills fans throughout Hampton Roads: You’re invited to the BBVA Tailgate Party from 12-3 on Sunday, October 16 before the Bills’ 4 PM kickoff.

Join fellow Bills fans for some pregame fun and food at Gary and Nichole’s home in Virginia Beach. Chili, Polish sausage, sauerkraut, wings, and more - all done WNY style- will be provided. You’re welcome to bring a dish to pass if you’d like, but it is no way required or expected. Please note that you should bring your own beverage of choice.

For new BBVA members, and for those of you who aren’t BBVA members, this is a great opportunity to visit and talk football with other Bills fans. After the Tailgate, we head to AJ Gators on Holland Road, but even if you’d rather watch the game at your own home on satellite, our Tailgate will get you in the spirit before kickoff! Make friends, have fun, and get ready to cheer the Bills to a victory over the division rival New York Jets!

Feel free to wear your jersey, cap, or whatever gameday garb you have - our Tailgate Parties bring the fun of a stadium tailgate to the Beach!

The Tailgate Party is at 1055 Lands End Way, Virginia Beach, VA. Take I-264 to the Birdneck Road exit. Cross Virginia Beach Blvd., and turn left at the next light onto Norfolk Avenue. Look for the Lands End community sign on the right hand side of Norfolk Avenue, and turn right onto Lands End Way. 1055 Lands End Way is on the right-hand side - just keep an eye out for Bills fans and a Bills flag! If you’d like to attend, please give us a heads-up via BBVA@cox.net, or call Gary and Nichole at (757) 437-1427.

We look forward to seeing you on Gameday!

In lieu of emailing or calling, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM if you might be able to make it. If you and I haven't met, I'll be wearing a blue/home Milloy 36 jersey, so please introduce yourself - I'd love to meet you. I'll look out for you, make sure you're comfortable, and I'll introduce you to some of the most hardcore Bills fans you'll find south of Orchard Park (I'm talking to you JinVa, dev, Dr Fong, NavyBF, et al.) :pirate:

As I wrote above, I'd love to see y'all on Gameday

-Campy

In lieu of emailing or calling, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM if you might be able to make it.

-Campy

473072[/snapback]

Camp do not forget to post a note in your "VA: Bills Backers of Virginia" thead on "Bills Backer's Forum" like I did for Jimmy's Annual Party in the Alley. Interesting that there will be so many big parties in VA this week - must be due to late game meaning more partying.

Sorry I can't make this one. Like I said earlier I'm definitely going to make it to Gators for a game this year. A 1:00 game would have actually worked out well for me this week, but I'll continue to keep an eye on the schedule.

Sorry I can't make this one.  Like I said earlier I'm definitely going to make it to Gators for a game this year.  A 1:00 game would have actually worked out well for me  this week, but I'll continue to keep an eye on the schedule.

473231[/snapback]

Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. :doh:

If you think of it, shoot me a PM before the game you can make. I'll keep an eye out for you and make sure you get a good seat.

In lieu of emailing or calling, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM if you might be able to make it.  If you and I haven't met, I'll be wearing a blue/home Milloy 36 jersey, so please introduce yourself - I'd love to meet you.  I'll look out for you, make sure you're comfortable, and I'll introduce you to some of the most hardcore Bills fans you'll find south of Orchard Park (I'm talking to you JinVa, dev, Dr Fong, NavyBF, et al.) :doh:

-Campy

473072[/snapback]

Hey man, I plan to come out. Im still not walking right now. I got another week to go until Im able to bend my knee and walk. Last ACL job did not go so well.. Navy docs! I want to have everyone over the house here in November for a game man. A nice beer and food bash at the house. It would be great to meet everyone around here now that Im on shore duty!!

Hey man, I plan to come out.  Im still not walking right now.  I got another week to go until Im able to bend my knee and walk.  Last ACL job did not go so well.. Navy docs!  I want to have everyone over the house here in November for a game man.  A nice beer and food bash at the house.  It would be great to meet everyone around here now that Im on shore duty!!

473572[/snapback]

It'll be nice to finally meet ya'! I guess you'll be easy to spot, all gimpy and stuff. :blink:

Blah, blah, blah.  Whatever. :blink:

If you think of it, shoot me a PM before the game you can make.  I'll keep an eye out for you and make sure you get a good seat.

473342[/snapback]

Wow! the Bills don't play a 1:00 game until Nov 13 VS KC. I'll pencil it in and PM you as it nears.