Arnold Schwarzenegger says possible vote in spring

The lustre of the Texans is wearing off already...Houston did not deserve another NFL franchise, particularly considering how quickly they got one....

472728[/snapback]

I'll never forget seeing footage of the "protest" outside the Astrodome the day the Oilers left town. There were like 10 people with signs pleading for the team not to leave. :pirate:

As for the LA market, the last thing the NFL needs to do is expand again and further water down their product. As much as I hate seeing a community lose their franchise I'd hate it even more to see the NFL expand so soon.

It's all moot anyway because the state of cali is bankrupt,,,,over 8 billion in the red this year and s.d. county needs to find 1 billion for public employees retirement fund,,The vote that arnold is talking about better not be a ballot referendum because the progressive libs that run cali. will

vote it down ... arnold is currently faced with massive cuts to the schoolsystem funds to plug budget gaps.....he's in major battle with state unions and they are going to kick his ass because they run the show ........IMHO this is all just another NFL pipe dream unless of course the NFL is willing to put up the 1.5 billion its going to take to build their dream site for another superbowl as the rosebowl is a sh t hole of epec proportion....The NFL doesn't like to pay for their own playgrounds and cali. voters are not going to foot the bill without some major corruption in sacramento.....Good Luck Arnold!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Even if it gets passed the libbys in cali will sue the freakin pants off the NFL for the next ten years !!!!!!!! Good Luck TagleaBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I heard Mortenson earlier say there's better than a 50/50 chance SD will move to LA.

472601[/snapback]

That makes the most sense IMO. What's the point of adding another team to Calfornia? San Diego is fighting with the Chargers about a new stadium. LA isn't too far from San Diego, so if they move, it won't be that bad compared to a different move. I think the Los Angeles Chargers would make perfect sense. :doh: