Dear Morons

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I should feel better about this win because of history? I am sorry but I just don't get it. Does a won against a VERY bad Miami team give us "extra credit?" We BARELY beat a team that had 18 penalties and gave the ball away 5 times!

I will be the first to say it - we're DOOOOMED! And Moulds is a POS!

P.S. it turns out that I hold your football opinions in the same regard as your political ones.

472458[/snapback]

Shutup and finish your plate.

There are 1 1/2 billion starving Chinese kids that would just die to have what you're leaving on your plate. :rolleyes:

kids today :)

Shutup and finish your plate.

There are 1 1/2 billion starving Chinese kids that would just die to have what you're leaving on your plate.  :)

kids today  :wub:

472463[/snapback]

Who end up being lawyers. :rolleyes:

Nah, the slothtard is right. We should be really disappointed to beat the team currently leading our division despite less than their best effort. It would have been alot better to play great but lose in the last minute. You know, because we'd have played great.

I've been a BILLS' fan my whole life. I've been as disappointed as anyone with what's gone on this season. But when I get really pissed, I remember "oh fer da 70s," Hank Bullough, Kay Stephenson, Joe Dufek, Vince Ferragamo, etc.

I wouldn't expect a liberal to have the ability for such perspective, given their propensity for historical ignorance.

Our kicker has been possessed by an alien being that has turned him into a real kicker

472337[/snapback]

Not quite yet. He's only hit, what, one kick longer than 45 since 2002? Now granted, 45 yards isn't a chip shot...but one? And that one was yesterday!!! One kick could be an accident. If he hits a second outside of 45 yards before 2008...then maybe I'll consider he might be aspiring to being a real kicker.

And you forgot to include that yesterday's play calling was merely half-assed, rather than the full-assed "We ran the ball successfully once...time for play-action end-around fake reverse screen passes!" retatta-like crap we've been seeing.

:)

Not to mention Tom Dempsey's last second doink that would have saved us from the shame of 0 for the 70's.  :rolleyes:

472473[/snapback]

Dude had half a foot. Only in America would he become a kicker. It's also no surprise he played for the Saints and BILLS. Oh how that fits.

Not quite yet.  He's only hit, what, one kick longer than 45 since 2002?  Now granted, 45 yards isn't a chip shot...but one?  And that one was yesterday!!!  One kick could be an accident.  If he hits a second outside of 45 yards before 2008...then maybe I'll consider he might be aspiring to being a real kicker.

And you forgot to include that yesterday's play calling was merely half-assed, rather than the full-assed "We ran the ball successfully once...time for play-action end-around fake reverse screen passes!" retatta-like crap we've been seeing.

472469[/snapback]

Oh, the Bills did just dandy yesterday! Averaged a large 3.6 yrd gain/play which is below our average of 3.8 for the whole season. 3.8/play equals the Texans for last of the league.

Dude had half a foot.  Only in America would he become a kicker.  It's also no surprise he played for the Saints and BILLS.  Oh how that fits.

472476[/snapback]

And his record-setting 63 yarder for the Saints meant they finished ahead of us and allowed Bflo to draft a pretty decent RB out of Southern Cal with the #1 pick.

And his record-setting 63 yarder for the Saints meant they finished ahead of us and allowed Bflo to draft a pretty decent RB out of Southern Cal with the #1 pick.

472499[/snapback]

Well, it was really the Eagles that were our main competition for being the worst of the worst. And they miraculously won two of their last three to make it to 2-12. We were 1-12-1 and squeaked by in the OJ sweepstakes. The Aints that year had a banner year for them, 4-9-1.

Well, it was really the Eagles that were our main competition for being the worst of the worst. And they miraculously won two of their last three to make it to 2-12. We were 1-12-1 and squeaked by in the OJ sweepstakes. The Aints that year had a banner year for them, 4-9-1.

472511[/snapback]

Really? I did not know that - I was told it was the Dempsey FG that caused the Saints to finish 1 game better than Bflo.

I'm traumatized that Mr McQuilken, my 5th grade teacher, fed us that line of BS. How dare he take advantage of our young impressionable minds!

Dude had half a foot.  Only in America would he become a kicker.  It's also no surprise he played for the Saints and BILLS.  Oh how that fits.

472476[/snapback]

I think his half kicking shoe had a flubber insert though....luckily flubber testing had not been implemented yet.

Really?  I did not know that - I was told it was the Dempsey FG that caused the Saints to finish 1 game better than Bflo.

I'm traumatized that Mr McQuilken, my 5th grade teacher, fed us that line of BS.  How dare he take advantage of our young impressionable minds!

472518[/snapback]

The Eagles fans were pissed the whole season. They lost their first 11 and we were like 1-9-1. OJ was by far the best player in the nation and it was literally called the OJ sweepstakes. The Eagles then won 2 games in a row, beating the Lions and in fact, those pesky Saints, to be 2-11 and then lost the last game to be 2-12. The Bills lost their last seven or eight to finish 1-12-1, so the Eagle fans were furious they were 0-11, and then even more mad that they couldn't even do lousy right and lost out on OJ. They ended up drafting Leroy Keyes instead, who was IIRC the last true two-way player, a great RB for Purdue and mostly a full time starter at DB, too. He was all-america on offense and defense as a junior. In the pro's he was a bust at everything. :rolleyes: Although I don't think he ever made a pez dispenser out of anyone.

http://collegefootball.org/famersearch.php...2203b5cb5a90565

One DOES NOT complain about a win over the Miami Dolphins.  One understands that ANY win over the God DAMN Miami Dolphins is a great win.  One always has in the back of their mind that for an ENTIRE DECADE we NEVER beat the God DAMN Miami Dolphins.

Had this been during my childhood, Ronnie Brown's fumble would've been picked up by someone like that POS Jimmy Cefalo, and carried into the endzone for a Fish victory as time expired.

You people are bitching about a team that is has 2 wins.  You'd have offed yourself during Bullough/Stephenson - which may well have been your greatest gift to the species.

Bitching about a win over the Fish.  Idiots.  :rolleyes:

472247[/snapback]

You're a moron. And a fag. Plus, we have a file on you. A big one. With staples and paper clips. In one of those brown accordian things. Yeah. The one with the rubber band attached to it. We also have it on good authority that you never had a childhood. That's on page 34.

Who end up being lawyers.  :rolleyes:

Nah, the slothtard is right.  We should be really disappointed to beat the team currently leading our division despite less than their best effort.  It would have been alot better to play great but lose in the last minute.  You know, because we'd have played great.

I've been a BILLS' fan my whole life.  I've been as disappointed as anyone with what's gone on this season.  But when I get really pissed, I remember "oh fer da 70s,"  Hank Bullough, Kay Stephenson, Joe Dufek, Vince Ferragamo, etc. 

I wouldn't expect a liberal to have the ability for such perspective, given their propensity for historical ignorance.

472467[/snapback]

First, don't insult me by calling me a liberal! I am more progressive than that. Liberals just try to put a sugar coating on republican B.S.

Second, I am happy we won - but when we BARELY beat a team that gave the ball up 5 times and had 18 penalties it begs the question, where are we going? I am in the camp that feels throw JP to the wolves now (i.e. Eli and Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman) and get the lumps over with.

Work like hell to win this year with JP and fix our POS offensive line in the off season for next year, despite what coach Eric "QB killer" Moulds says.

First, don't insult me by calling me a liberal! I am more progressive than that. Liberals just try to put a sugar coating on republican B.S.

Second, I am happy we won - but when we BARELY beat a team that gave the ball up 5 times and had 18 penalties it begs the question, where are we going? I am in the camp that feels throw JP to the wolves now (i.e. Eli and Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman) and get the lumps over with.

Work like hell to win this year with JP and fix our POS offensive line in the off season for next year, despite what coach Eric "QB killer" Moulds says.

472547[/snapback]

We have a file on you too.