Good Win .....I guess...

DCM

A win is a win is a win......

they all count the same when the year is over. Looking forward to the rematch.....let's hope it's a meaningful game for one of the 2 teams atleast!

It could have got pretty interesting if Ronnie Brown doesn't cough it up inside the 15, with a 1st down coming! Awwwww.....Frerotte prolly would have stared down a wide receiver, double clutched, and tried to fire one in and thread the needle in the end zone anyways! :rolleyes:

Enjoy the victory.....they sometimes are few and far between.

btw.....why was Adam Sandler on the sidelines in full uniform.....wouldn't JP be pissed if he saw him with his jersey on?

I'll be going to Tampa for the game.....the boss bought 3 sweet tickets online a couple months back.....free airfare, condo, food.....beverages.....and a couple nights out on North Dale Mabry Highway.... :rolleyes:

A win is a win is a win......

they all count the same when the year is over.  Looking forward to the rematch.....let's hope it's a meaningful game for one of the 2 teams atleast!

It could have got pretty interesting if Ronnie Brown doesn't cough it up inside the 15, with a 1st down coming!  Awwwww.....Frerotte prolly would have stared down a wide receiver, double clutched, and tried to fire one in and thread the needle in the end zone anyways! :)

Enjoy the victory.....they sometimes are few and far between.

btw.....why was Adam Sandler on the sidelines in full uniform.....wouldn't JP be pissed if he saw him with his jersey on?

472238[/snapback]

A win is a win your right. But a win over the pfish is a sweet sweet victory no matter what the point spread. GO BILLS! Yea Sandler looked pretty happy to be there on the side lines :rolleyes:

I'll be going to Tampa for the game.....the boss bought 3 sweet tickets online a couple months back.....free airfare, condo, food.....beverages.....and a couple nights out on North Dale Mabry Highway.... :pirate:

472248[/snapback]

HMMMM....north Dale Mabry you say.....could that mean a visit to Mons?