Nick In England - have a favor to ask

brihs2005

Nick, I hate to do this to you, but i have a favor to ask if possible. Was watching REAL SPORTS w/ Bryant Gumbel and watched a story on racist behavior at soccer games all over europe. I was made aware of a campain that is run through NIKE with their slogan "Stand up, Speak out" and would like to donate some $$ to them and to purchase several of their very unique black and white intertwined wristbands. These are very cool items and only sold at Nike Stores in Europe. Was wondering if it would be possible for me to paypal you some $$ and if it is convenient for you to grab a few as i think it is a worthy cause and a very unique idea. If possible send me a PM, and if incredibly inconvenient for you, no worries... you are just about the only access i have to the UK, so figured i would take a shot and post a message.

For all others looking for information on the campaign please see this link... http://www.nike.com/standupspeakup/en/home.jsp?page=home

Nick,  I hate to do this to you, but i have a favor to ask if possible.  Was watching REAL SPORTS w/ Bryant Gumbel and watched a story on racist behavior at soccer games all over europe.  I was made aware of a campain that is run through NIKE with their slogan "Stand up, Speak out" and would like to donate some $$ to them and to purchase several of their very unique black and white intertwined wristbands.  These are very cool items and only sold at Nike Stores in Europe.  Was wondering if it would be possible for me to paypal you some $$ and if it is convenient for you to grab a few as i think it is a worthy cause and a very unique idea.  If possible send me a PM, and if incredibly inconvenient for you, no worries... you are just about the only access i have to the UK, so figured i would take a shot and post a message.

For all others looking for information on the campaign please see this link... http://www.nike.com/standupspeakup/en/home.jsp?page=home

472187[/snapback]

I saw that as well. Thierry Henry (the player who was interviewed) is one of the best in the world. He plays for Arsenal. I also thought that he was very well spoken on the show.

I'm here - I see it...

PM me... I'll see what I can do. I am in Buffalo in December - so I could mail them or drop them off then.

472820[/snapback]

Maybe you could ship those crisps and Whole Nut bars while you're at it...? :pirate: (well, maybe not the same ones, as they'd be rather old by now....)

<_<

CW

Maybe you could ship those crisps and Whole Nut bars while you're at it...?  :pirate:  (well, maybe not the same ones, as they'd be rather old by now....)

:lol:

CW

472985[/snapback]

Nahh I ate those :lol:<_<

I'll ship some more from Buffalo when I get there. It's just easier to do it like that.

Nahh I ate those :lol:  :pirate:

I'll ship some more from Buffalo when I get there. It's just easier to do it like that.

472988[/snapback]

Cool!

We have an office in England, and a couple of my coworkers have brought me back some Whole Nut Bar and crisps, so I havn't been completely cut off yet. <_<

CW