anyone see that ref....

jdubs

when mcgee (i think it was him, can't remember. beer does that.) grabbed that interception in the endzoe and ran it back, nailing the line ref with an elbow to the face and then the guy goes flying back, knocking his head on the ground. I wonder if he's ok, he didn't look it.

it was Vincent. and the ref got KILLED. it was great.

a great INT, followed by a great hit.

then he got up and continued to ref. i was impressed. i thaught for sure they woudl be carrying him to the locker room (or wherever they take hurt people).

it was Vincent. and the ref got KILLED. it was great.

471822[/snapback]

Mid fiftys guy in gets crushed by a 235 pound guy in pads and that's great?

Think what you want about refs, but that guy is a human being, his choice of job should not make it cool that he nearly gets killed. ;)

Mid fiftys guy in gets crushed by a 235 pound guy in pads and that's great?

Think what you want about refs, but that guy is a human being, his choice of job should not make it cool that he nearly gets killed. ;)

471827[/snapback]

ok, "killed" was not the correct term. but it was still great. and it was funny. he got back up. no problems. it would have been diffrent if he was hurt.

when mcgee (i think it was him, can't remember.  beer does that.) grabbed that interception in the endzoe and ran it back, nailing the line ref with an elbow to the face and then the guy goes flying back, knocking his head on the ground.  I wonder if he's ok, he didn't look it.

471734[/snapback]

That on your highlight reel? I bet you play a lot of video games with lots of lazer beams too.

That on your highlight reel? I bet you play a lot of video games with lots of lazer beams too.

471843[/snapback]

I'm actually not really into that futuristic stuff. I'm playing Ace Combat and Gran Turismo 4 right now.

I'm actually not really into that futuristic stuff.  I'm playing Ace Combat and Gran Turismo 4 right now.

471871[/snapback]

I do WW2 flight simulators on occasion, surprising how realistic they have gotten as to flying characteristics and limits of the aircraft. Ubi-Soft does a good job. Not just a shoot 'em up, good artificial int, and realistic on effects. Engine overheats, flutter effects, etc.

Oh, sorry, this wasn't Madden.

I do WW2 flight simulators on occasion, surprising how realistic they have gotten as to flying characteristics and limits of the aircraft. Ubi-Soft does a good job. Not just a shoot 'em up, good artificial int, and realistic on effects. Engine overheats, flutter effects, etc.

471907[/snapback]

Here comes the Luftwaffe and BOOM you take him down!!

471907[/snapback]

dude, what game is that?!?!? I want that!

dude, what game is that?!?!? I want that!

471916[/snapback]

IL-2, forgotten battles. If you play on full realism settings, it's pretty challenging. No 20 year old big tittie women, just truer scenarios. The devolpers tried to be true to history. They did well. Much better than Microsoft CFS 3.

But, we must all love any win and fast cars with big breasts. That takes thought.

IL-2, forgotten battles. If you play on full realism settings, it's pretty challenging. No 20 year old big tittie women, just truer scenarios. The devolpers tried to be true to history. They did well. Much better than Microsoft CFS 3.

But, we must all love any win and fast cars with big breasts. That takes thought.

471943[/snapback]

No exploding pythons? ;)