Random thoughts about this Sunday

Mikie2times

-Brian Finneran has got to have the best hands on the NFL. He's a very underrated player, reminds me a lot of Ed McCafrey

-Drew Bledsoe is a great QB when he has time, but one of the worst when he doesn't. For those wishing he was still here consider the pressure being put on our QB's the last 6 weeks.

-The win felt nice, and Holcomb played well, but despite his horrible play to much blame has been placed on JP. If you give this team the support of 18 penalties and 5 turnovers in New Orleans/San Antonio they probably win that game. Point is it's a team game and neither Holcomb or JP are good enough to win by themselves

-The NFC South might force the NFL to change its playoff format. I know they probably won't change it, but the winner of this division won't be .500. It will be a disgrace for anyone of those teams to make the playoffs. They should have a rule that you need to be at least .500 to get in, and if not an additional Wild Card should be awarded.

-Unless a college QB comes polished and "NFL ready" no team should take a QB in the first round. By polished I'm talking about only five or six guys deserving of that status in the last 5 years. Bring in a veteran and draft a QB in round 3 or later. Let him ride the pine, and develop in a pressure free environment.