WNYTBDGPS MEETING!!!

Unless a last minute snag comes up, Kelly the Dog, Lancaster Steve and I will be heading down the highway.

Someone give Pinto Kenny a heads up.

475576[/snapback]

It was a good day for plates. I had the R.Rich special. Kelly the Dog was deflowered: a free plate and he got $1 back.

Good to see the Village Idiot - it has been a while. Steve could not make it. Some lame excuse about "use them or lose them" frequent flier miles. Kenny was a no show too. :D

Jay, Dan, and me are starting to feel like the Three Amigos, since we rarely miss a plate.

Splendid conversation. :o

It was a good day for plates. I had the R.Rich special. Kelly the Dog was deflowered: a free plate and he got $1 back. 

Good to see the Village Idiot - it has been a while. Steve could not make it. Some lame excuse about "use them or lose them" frequent flier miles. Kenny was a no show too.  :D

Jay, Dan, and me are starting to feel like the Three Amigos, since we rarely miss a plate.

Splendid conversation.  :o

475937[/snapback]

We did our part, now it's up to the Bills...always cool to meet a "new" face too. Hey, bobblehead, Mark and K-Dog came in from Buffalo, what's yer excuse? :D