Glad we're not playing JAX this year

ajzepp

Anyone watching this game? The Jags are spankin the Bengals.....The Bengals have had some nice runs, but the game is not as close as the 10-0 score would indicate. They Jags are beating them up physically.....John Henderson is a scary, scary man.

Meh, I think the Jags are pretty much the same team as the Jets. They're a little tougher against the run but their pass rush isn't as good and they have problems scoring.

I really liked them in this game tonight because they're at home, they need it more, and the Bengals have beaten up on High School teams so far.

Meh, I think the Jags are pretty much the same team as the Jets.  They're a little tougher against the run but their pass rush isn't as good and they have problems scoring.

I really liked them in this game tonight because they're at home, they need it more, and the Bengals have beaten up on High School teams so far.

471246[/snapback]

Yeah, I tend to agree with you there....Leftwich is still just an average QB (he's kinda sucking tonight). I love the interior of their line, though....Henderson and Stroud are maybe the best tandem in the NFL. Stroud almost put Palmer through the turf in the first quarter. I think what I like best about the Jags is their aggressiveness. That can go a long way toward overcoming a lack of talent, and they do a good job in that department.

As for the Bengals, I get a kick out of Chad Johnson and his checklist.....too funny lol

Watching the game with my Bengals season ticket holder roommate...my point all night is that the Bengals are 4-0 vs:

Cleveland - 2-2

Chicago - 1-3

Minnesota - 1-3

Houston - 0-4

Combined record = 4-12

I'll believe that they're not the Bungles when they PROVE they're not the Bungles.

Watching the game with my Bengals season ticket holder roommate...my point all night is that the Bengals are 4-0 vs:

Cleveland - 2-2

Chicago - 1-3

Minnesota - 1-3

Houston - 0-4

Combined record = 4-12

I'll believe that they're not the Bungles when they PROVE they're not the Bungles.

471271[/snapback]

Well, Jax is pretty much having their way with them tonight.....they are physically whooping them on both sides of the ball....in fact, as I'm writing this, Chad Johnson just got LIT UP by Kenny Wright.....DAMN, that's gonna leave a mark.....

Other than Chad Johnson, there aren't any other receivers on that roster that would scare you.

471281[/snapback]

Yep, I wouldn't trade any of our skill position players for theirs.....I like their tackles and Steinbach on their O-line, but I like the Bills pretty much everywhere else.

Other than Chad Johnson, there aren't any other receivers on that roster that would scare you.

471281[/snapback]

Houshmandzadeh is one of the best (if not the best) #2 WR's in the game.