Anyone else laugh at

jayg

i'm not watching....he was thrashing terrel owens for his play today?

471194[/snapback]

Compared Chad Johnson to TO and Moss - said he's similar to both - claimed that TO was very selfish and talks alot of trash. Apparently Patrick and McGuire weren't fond of it lol.

Another thing that pisses me off about this game is how they said at the beginning - "sellout crowd of over 66,000" yet you can clearly see at least 4 sections COMPLETELY covered up because of lax ticket sales, something Jacksonville always does. Pathetic.

Compared Chad Johnson to TO and Moss - said he's similar to both - claimed that TO was very selfish and talks alot of trash.  Apparently Patrick and McGuire weren't fond of it lol.

Another thing that pisses me off about this game is how they said at the beginning - "sellout crowd of over 66,000" yet you can clearly see at least 4 sections COMPLETELY covered up because of lax ticket sales, something Jacksonville always does.  Pathetic.

471202[/snapback]

hmmm...doesnt surprise me about theisman....he's one of the reasons i'm not watching....cant believe they are going to put him on monday night with al michaels next year

thanks

Yeah, he specifically used the words "selfish" and "arrogant" to describe TO.  It's something that's obvious to most of us, but it's not often you hear somebody in the mainstream media with enough balls to say it.  I suddenly don't hate Theismann anymore.

471209[/snapback]

I pretty much agree, but why did Theismann say it on a Sunday Night broadcast that has nothing to do with TO?? Makes no sense as usual from the sunday night crew.