yea holcomb

Hmmn Holcomb did pretty damn good with little preparation against a damn good D . I`ll bet those coaches are kickin thereselves now. Just look what the fudge packers did to the Aints, another game we should have won. Oh yea cable girl ,who scored that TD ?? It sure as hell wasn`t thrown to him by that QB who play`s like your bofriend the cable guy! :D

Hmmn Holcomb did pretty damn good with little preparation against a damn good D . I`ll bet those coaches are kickin thereselves now. Just look what the fudge packers did to the Aints, another game we should have won. Oh yea  cable girl ,who scored  that TD ??  It sure as hell wasn`t thrown to him by that QB who play`s like your bofriend the cable guy! :D

471125[/snapback]

Holcomb did good? Which game did you watch? If I remember corretly Mckee got the ball down to the 20 and we kicked for a 47 yard FG? I think that means we're going backwards. Holcomb is a back up at best. We need to move on with JP and get this pain over with.

Holcomb did good? Which game did you watch? If I remember corretly Mckee got the ball down to the 20 and we kicked for a 47 yard FG? I think that means we're going backwards. Holcomb is  a back up at best. We need to move on with JP and get this pain over with.

471153[/snapback]

GET REAL :D