Matt Shaub

nuklz2594

I watched the this kid against the Pats and he is good. He is a much better passer than Vick will ever hope to be. Wonder if he will be available at the end of the season? I would let this kid play until Vick is 100%. Imagine Vick at wr. He may be the fastset player in the league.

I watched the this kid against the Pats and he is good.  He is a much better passer than Vick will ever hope to be.  Wonder if he will be available at the end of the season?  I would let this kid play until Vick is 100%.  Imagine Vick at wr.  He may be the fastset player in the league.

470811[/snapback]

Schaub is a very solid QB. I caught some flack when suggesting we were better off playing an injured Vick then a healthy Shaub. Shaub put up 28 points against the pats

I watched the this kid against the Pats and he is good.  He is a much better passer than Vick will ever hope to be.  Wonder if he will be available at the end of the season?  I would let this kid play until Vick is 100%.  Imagine Vick at wr.  He may be the fastset player in the league.

470811[/snapback]

Schaub was drafted in 2004 (2 Rounds after JP), he probably won't be on the market until 2008 at the earliest. He was the QB I wanted us to draft that year. Of course if he keeps putting up numbers like he did today he could be traded in the offseason to a team looking for a new starting QB such as New Orleans, Baltimore or Chicago.

I'd still rather face Schaub than Vick.  If not for his absence, the Pats lose today.  And why couldn't the Bills also play the Bucs WITHOUT Cadillac Williams?!  :doh:

471042[/snapback]

Yep. That's the way the ball bounces. :D

I'd still rather face Schaub than Vick.  If not for his absence, the Pats lose today.  And why couldn't the Bills also play the Bucs WITHOUT Cadillac Williams?!  :doh:

471042[/snapback]

The Bucs could've have Cindy Williams at tailback and they still would have won that game.

I thought we were throwing in the towel so could draft the qb from USC.

470818[/snapback]

we should still throw in the towel and draft the QB from USC and then engineer a trade for Shaub- we could throw in a 4th round pick and a year's supply of anchor bar wing sauce. I think vabills has vouched for the shaub guy, so we're good.

Schaub played great for UVA in an NFL style offense while in college. He was in control and accurate. I followed both him and Vick and both are the real deal. I couldn't believe when the Falcons picked him up as a reserve because the guy had starter written all over him. the falcons are lucky to have both, but to suggest Schaub get the nod over Vick is pretty silly to me. Football is a game of athletes and there are none better than Vick. Not to mention Vick is a prooven winner.

The Bucs could've have Cindy Williams at tailback and they still would have won that game.

Possibly, but I'd still liked to have seen it.

That being said, the Bills would be 5-0 if Holcomb had started all season. That's not a knock per-se on JP, because I was expecting the defense, ST's, and running game to carry the team. They haven't been able to, so the Bills needed a QB who could make plays, and that's Holcomb.

470811[/snapback]

He will be a stud pocket passer- I think Baltimore, Houston, and possibly detroit and Miami will be looking at trading for him.

He's a better passer than Vick, but not a better QB.