The offensive line collasped in the 2nd half

seq004

Don't get me wrong it's always a great day when we beat the Phins and I really like the way Moulds and Kelly played in the first half but something anything has to be done with this O-line. It just looked pathetic. Put in Bannan, have MM go up to Mike Williams and call him out, make another offer to Verba but for the love of God it's the same thing every year. Getting Anderson was a Big and I mean Big :doh: mistake. I watched Gandy get beat plenty today and Jermen(?) who's playing for milk it for as long as possible is just plain bad. Way to go TD another year and another fine O-line. Game ball on offense Eric Moulds/ Defense T. Mckee/ Sam Adams

Don't get me wrong it's always a great day when we beat the Phins and I really like the way Moulds and Kelly played in the first half but something anything has to be done with this O-line. It just looked pathetic. Put in Bannan, have MM go up to Mike Williams and call him out, make another offer to Verba but for the love of God it's the same thing every year. Getting Anderson was a Big and I mean Big :doh: mistake. I watched Gandy get beat plenty today and Jermen(?) who's playing for milk it for as long as possible is just plain bad. Way to go TD another year and another fine O-line. Game ball on offense Eric Moulds/ Defense T. Mckee/ Sam Adams

470761[/snapback]

I was surprised how badly Gandy got beat.

I was surprised how badly Gandy got beat.

470882[/snapback]

he was playing with one good arm in the second half. give the guy a little credit for gutting it out. also remember that the bills were missing their 2 best starters. can't blame that on donohoe. given the dire circumstances (major injuries and facing a really good front 7), they did ok.