I know I am a "homer"...

Cross gave that impression, I didn't get if from Harlan.

470757[/snapback]

I kinda felt the opposite. Cross sucks as a broadcaster, but he was all over the Ronnie Brown fumble, and he thought the Chambers fumble was an incomplete pass (which would've helped Buffalo).

Harlan meanwhile, couldn't stop screaming about the Bills getting stuffed on 3 straight possessions early in the 3rd Qtr....1 of which was a throw-away possession at the end of the half, another of which was a 40 yard drive that ended in a punt. As it turned out the Bill offense did suck in the 2nd half, but at that time he was going a little overboard.

but does anyone else feel that Randy Cross and his broadcasting partner were almost rooting for the Dolphins?

470753[/snapback]

Yeah, it was pitiful. He kept talking about what they needed to do to win. It was blatant.

I kinda felt the opposite.  Cross sucks as a broadcaster, but he was all over the Ronnie Brown fumble, and he thought the Chambers fumble was an incomplete pass (which would've helped Buffalo).

Harlan meanwhile, couldn't stop screaming about the Bills getting stuffed on 3 straight possessions early in the 3rd Qtr....1 of which was a throw-away possession at the end of the half, another of which was a 40 yard drive that ended in a punt.  As it turned out the Bill offense did suck in the 2nd half, but at that time he was going a little overboard.

470768[/snapback]

Then I'm biased, because I really don't like Cross :doh:

Yeah, it was pitiful. He kept talking about what they needed to do to win. It was blatant.

470769[/snapback]

He's a broadcaster. He's supposed to be pulling for the 17-point comeback on the road--on his network. If the Bills were down in Miami, coming back the same way, he'd be talking about what the Bills needed to do to win.

He's a broadcaster.  He's supposed to be pulling for the 17-point comeback on the road--on his network.  If the Bills were down in Miami, coming back the same way, he'd be talking about what the Bills needed to do to win.

470874[/snapback]

LOL! Ya right. :doh:

I kinda felt the opposite.  Cross sucks as a broadcaster, but he was all over the Ronnie Brown fumble, and he thought the Chambers fumble was an incomplete pass (which would've helped Buffalo).

Harlan meanwhile, couldn't stop screaming about the Bills getting stuffed on 3 straight possessions early in the 3rd Qtr....1 of which was a throw-away possession at the end of the half, another of which was a 40 yard drive that ended in a punt.  As it turned out the Bill offense did suck in the 2nd half, but at that time he was going a little overboard.

470768[/snapback]

Orange is right. Normally Cross is all over every Bills opponent. I started watching the game and was quite upset that Cross was doin our game.

Nice change of pace for the guy; he was actually giving our guys due justice. He used to batter us when he had the color duties.

Thanks Randy :doh: