I'm glad they traded Bledsoe

kegtapr

So they can start Bledsoe lite. :doh:

Good win...always feels great to beat the Dolphins.

However, this team looks only a sliver better with Holcomb than Losman. Miami handed the Bills the game. 18 penalties, 5 turnovers and they only scored 20 points. Once again, no TD's in the second half. They can stick with Holcomb but it will just continue to mask the true problems of the team and not provide and development for the future.

Sure, they want to win now, but this team will not win now. This team will pick up a win here and there providing just enough kool-aid so the fans don't start booing. Then next year, they'll be right were they were in week one of this year developing a young QB.

Enjoy the win folks, because you won't see it much more this season.

You had to mention Bledsoe as he is already 6 for 8, 103 yds and two long TD's to Terry Glenn. Actually, Bledsoe needed a change of scenery but no doubt the Bills WR's would have much better numbers with him playing for BUF this year.

Enjoy the win folks, because you won't see it much more this season.

470681[/snapback]

There's another one.....amazing

You had to mention Bledsoe as he is already 6 for 8, 103 yds and two long TD's to Terry Glenn.  Actually, Bledsoe needed a change of scenery but no doubt the Bills WR's would have much better numbers with him playing for BUF this year.

470685[/snapback]

It's amazing what a halfway decent line will do for you. :doh:

Yep, this "bandwaggoner" will jump back on when we start a win streak!! Just watch! :D  :P  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

470720[/snapback]

Show me where I jumped off.

Nice reactionary post. Come back when you actually have something to debate.