When will mike williams be back??

Corp000085

we need this guy. mcgahee was getting stuffed at the line, the pass protection was awful, and it was simply miami tripping over themselves and the defense making some turnovers that got us this win. Mike williams coming back could give mcgahee some daylight to run into.

Williams was active today, and played on the PAT and FG units. He also would have been in for one play on offense when Mike Gandy came out, but the playclock had gotten low and the Bills had to burn a timeout, which allowed Gandy to come back in. I assume absent some sort of setback, Williams will be starting next week.

Also, Villarrial was inactive today. I didn't hear his name mentioned in the postgame, and didn't see him on the injury report.

One thing is for sure, that kid Preston is good.

I saw him blocking way downfield on a pass play. (on a Moulds rec)

Whoever (scouts) said he's not athletic is clueless.

I'm anxious to see what he can do at his true position.

Williams was active today, and played on the PAT and FG units.  He also would have been in for one play on offense when Mike Gandy came out, but the playclock had gotten low and the Bills had to burn a timeout, which allowed Gandy to come back in.  I assume absent some sort of setback, Williams will be starting next week.

Also, Villarrial was inactive today.  I didn't hear his name mentioned in the postgame, and didn't see him on the injury report.

470783[/snapback]

They mentioned during the game that Villarial was sick. They did not elaborate, but maybe a flu bug, I suppose.