We won today

rolly

I am very happy the bills won especially against the dreaded dolphins.

However, looking at the big picture, we should have murdered this team. With all of the penalties, turnovers, and miscues by miami, the game should've been over by the start of the 4th quarter.

The jets beat a solid bucs team today and unless we can take advantage of our opponents' mistakes, I dont see this team beating the jets next week.

Other than that GO BILLS and here's to a two game win streak.

However, looking at the big picture, we should have murdered this team. With all of the penalties, turnovers, and miscues by miami, the game should've been over by the start of the 4th quarter.

The jets beat a solid bucs team today and unless we can take advantage of our opponents' mistakes, I dont see this team beating the jets next week.

Other than that GO BILLS and here's to a two game win streak.

470649[/snapback]

The OL did a better job at pass protecting early on however the play calling still stinks. We constantly run the ball on first and never ran a true play action pass all day. We still havent scored a second half TD and had many chances with the poor play of the felons.

The OL did a better job at pass protecting early on however the play calling still stinks.  We constantly run the ball on first and never ran a true play action pass all day.  We still havent scored a second half TD and had many chances with the poor play of the felons.

470656[/snapback]

Half the fans here will tell you that the solution is to run WM more. I guess that means constantly run on second down as well...

Half the fans here will tell you that the solution is to run WM more.  I guess that means constantly run on second down as well...

470716[/snapback]

Given the crappy injured condition of the right side of our o-line, running more than you normally should is a good idea.

I hated to see the Dolphins in the game so late, but it sure was nice to see a break go Buffalo's way for a change. The fumble that withstood instant replay was a big break. That could have gone either way. How many times have those types of breaks gone the wrong way?! Despite the lack of killer instinct, this game still goes in the "Win" column and that is a good thing indeed. Moulds made a couple of nice clutch plays including the TD. For a team that everyone has given up on I can live with an ugly win. I'll take an ugly win over a loss any day.

jarthur31 Posted Today, 05:05 PM

Nice win to break the streak. We have ALOT more work to do however.

Agreed, this was a huge win for the Bills. Still, this game should not have been as close as it was. We should have buried the Dolphins, with all those turnovers & penalties. What is more disturbing is that the Bills still had a chance of losing this game.

The Bills just seemed to lose that killer instinct on offense. I don't know if it was playcalling or the Bills playing more relaxed or what?

O-Line play still needs to improve, we need Mike Williams back, Jerman is not good.

Our run defense is still a big concern.

But hey, WE WON!!!!! Gives me a much better feeling than last week.

One must-win game down, one must-win game to go.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

mark, i think the problem is that this defense just WEARS DOWN as gomes progress! now you could make the case that it is because the offense always goes down the crapper in the 2nd half, and that's hard to argue with, but really, how often does this "great" defense step up and lay the wood to people in the 4th quarter? we usually see the opposite.

The Bucs were playing without Cadillac Williams and were at home. The Bills will win next weekend. Holcomb has only had 1 week as the full-time starter, and the Bills should get Big Mike, Euhus, and maybe even Parrish back. :doh: