Bills in HD.

Wiz

I am sure this has been posted, but Bills-Miami is in hd and I am happy as can be.

Yeah, I am intoxicated and I am ignoring the fact that my team has slightly above average talent and an inferior coach in Mularkey. However, I don't care right now as I am intoxicated.

I am, as I was in the early 90's, hoping that, somehow, luck will prevail, and we will, somehow, despite inferior coaching as we had with Levy, win the Super Bowl. I know this is not very rational, but I don't care. I will be rooting for this team despite this. Cheers!!!!

I'm really glad to see that so many wallers are into the HD thing....I got my HD signal going last fall and have just been entranced by it ever since....HD rules!!!

I'd take the national geographic in HD over most regular programming. That said my girlfriend/wife is obsessed with reality TV, and for the time being I would rather not watch that crap with anymore clarity.

The Bills however would be a sight to behold.

I don't have the National Geographic in HD....I bet that would be awesome, though.

And yeah, the bills in HD looks amazing!

I just saw my first hockey game in HD tonight.....pretty damn cool!

I'd take the national geographic in HD over most regular programming.  That said my girlfriend/wife is obsessed with reality TV, and for the time being I would rather not watch that crap with anymore clarity. 

The Bills however would be a sight to behold.

470213[/snapback]

Well then you're in luck, as most if not all reality shows are not shot in HD 0:)

I hear ya, but I read where it's just too expensive for reality shows to shoot in HD because it's not shot in a controlled environment like in a studio.  We'll see...

470238[/snapback]

I hope that’s the case, this reality show craze is driving me insane.

Television cameras on somebody 24/7 doesn't equal reality. Feeding somebody booze 24/7, and showing the worst moments of the binge doesn't equal reality.

The worst one of them all is the sweet 16 show on MTV. A bunch of spoiled freaking rotten 16 year olds that don't know what it's like to be on your own.

I know the point is to get a reaction, but this crap makes me want to puke and never watch again.

Rant over, HD rocks, sorry for side tracking the thread.

I hope that’s the case, this reality show craze is driving me insane. 

Television cameras on somebody 24/7 doesn't equal reality.  Feeding somebody booze 24/7, and showing the worst moments of the binge doesn't equal reality.

The worst one of them all is the sweet 16 show on MTV.  A bunch of spoiled freaking rotten 16 year olds that don't know what it's like to be on your own.

I know the point is to get a reaction, but this crap makes me want to puke and never watch again. 

Rant over, HD rocks, sorry for side tracking the thread.

470244[/snapback]

Dang, you've seen stuff I've never even heard of lol....STOP WATCHING IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT 0:)