A place in Chicago to watch the game?

The_Real

I'm in Chicago and it's funny how everyone here is all of a sudden a White Sox fan. 0:)

Anyways, I'm here and I want to watch a game. Anyone know where to watch here? I've checked the BBB board but was unable to find anything.

Help?

TR

I'm in Chicago and it's funny how everyone here is all of a sudden a White Sox fan.  0:)

Anyways, I'm here and I want to watch a game.  Anyone know where to watch here?  I've checked the BBB board but was unable to find anything. 

Help? 

TR

470202[/snapback]

http://chicago.citysearch.com/bestof/winners/sports_bar

There is/was a Bills bar in Addisson - but the name escapes me

Tracy O' Grady's ??????

I'm in Chicago and it's funny how everyone here is all of a sudden a White Sox fan.  0:)

Anyways, I'm here and I want to watch a game.  Anyone know where to watch here?  I've checked the BBB board but was unable to find anything. 

Help? 

TR

470202[/snapback]

Must be the Cubs fans?

I know several die hard Sox fans that rooted against the Cubs during their last playoff fling.

It is a one way street in this town.

Sox fans want no part of the Cubs fans... Would you?

If there was ever a EL Series... There would be "blood on the streets in the town of Chicago."

Yuppie Cubs fans v. Blue collar Sox fans.

It has really polarized me... Being an outsider, Sox have more in common with towns like Buffalo, Cleveland, or Pittsburgh.

Cubs=Red Sox.

I always knew and always fooled myself that Chicago should be lucky to have two teams... I was wrong.

What part of Chicago are you in... Gee, I hope it isn't the North Side... :w00t:;):w00t:

:w00t::w00t:

There's a place called Lincoln Station that's always filled with Bills fans on Sundays.

470216[/snapback]

I recommend that you try this place over Delilah's, but depends what kind of scene you want. Delilah's is more rowdy, which is good, but unless they've upgraded they don't have any TV's over like 13" (OK, maybe 20"). Lincoln Station has decent wings and a big screen, and plenty of Bills fans as mentioned. Also, they are only about two city blocks from each other, so you could sample both if you want.

I will most likely be at Lincoln Station this Sunday as I just moved and DirecTV hasn't set me up yet. Most of the guys I know are back in Buffalo this week for the game, but there should still be a good crowd there. I'll keep an out out for ya 0:)