Why justs Moulds?

finknottle

Why are people trashing Moulds so much? Seems I hear a lot of 'He should be helping JP, he only catching 10 yards a game, he has no right to speak for the team...'

As I understand it Evans is saying the same thing, and has almost the identical disappointing production... I realize Moulds costs too much and will be out of here after this year, but I don't see how we can criticize one if not the other. Indeed, if anything, Moulds should be ok for speaking up and it should be the younger players people are trashing.

The lack of production with Moulds/Evans is probably due more to problems at QB and along the offensive line than to problems with those players themselves. I don't have a problem with Evans' remarks about the Losman benching. The coaches made a decision, and Evans voiced support for said decision in the media. What's Evans supposed to say--that he's going to hold out until Losman's back on the field?

The lack of production with Moulds/Evans is probably due more to problems at QB and along the offensive line than to problems with those players themselves. I don't have a problem with Evans' remarks about the Losman benching. The coaches made a decision, and Evans voiced support for said decision in the media. What's Evans supposed to say--that he's going to hold out until Losman's back on the field?

469862[/snapback]

No, I don't have a problem with Evans at all! My point is only that the venom towards Moulds seems hypocritical when Evans is left alone. I think they were both ok in what they said.