Mularkey vs Saban

Tom

Saban is a quack.....he won't take the Dolphins anywhere.

The guy I wish we had is Mora, Jr. Living down here in the ATL I see a lot of this guy. He's nothing like his father. He's sharp, down to earth, candid, and his players play their asses off for the guy. I'm not giving up on Mularkey, though.

Saban is a quack.....he won't take the Dolphins anywhere.

The guy I wish we had is Mora, Jr. Living down here in the ATL I see a lot of this guy. He's nothing like his father. He's sharp, down to earth, candid, and his players play their asses off for the guy. I'm not giving up on Mularkey, though.

469782[/snapback]

Mora? I think that's the closest I've ever been to going out of the stands after someone - when they scored their first TD against the Bills, JMjr was down past the 20 whooping it up with the Falcon fans in the front of our section. Guessing they were relatives of players, because it looked like he knew them - but I don't care who they were, Mora doesn't need to be doing that during a game...

I don't like his built in, wise ass smile........

coaching is overrated..it matters but teams that win have good players coached by good coaches

jimmy johnson won how many superbowls without emmit smith, troy aikman and michael irvin...switzer could win with the same bunch

phil jackson never won a championship without jordan or o'neal

joe torre lost consistently till going to the yankees to manage great talent