Ron Edwards Likely Out For Season

Rico

I dont know about you guys....but when I saw Tim Anderson go in....and people stop running up our middle....I was pleasantly suprised.......

We will miss Edwards pass rushing ability.....but we do have Sape coming up who seemed to do quite well at that......

469665[/snapback]

That was because we were playing 11 in the box. Didn't you notice receivers getting behind out safeties. :flirt:

I dont know about you guys....but when I saw Tim Anderson go in....and people stop running up our middle....I was pleasantly suprised.......

We will miss Edwards pass rushing ability.....but we do have Sape coming up who seemed to do quite well at that......

469665[/snapback]

Anderson played Sunday with a run stopper's base, something Ron just wasn't capable of doing. It will be very interesting to see if Tim can do it back to back weeks or if it was merely the opposing talent last week.

Anderson played Sunday with a run stopper's base, something Ron just wasn't capable of doing. It will be very interesting to see if Tim can do it back to back weeks or if it was merely the opposing talent last week.

469771[/snapback]

If anything, I like the N'Awlins OL better than the Miami one. Not so much with Nesbit in place of Mayberry, perhaps, but LeCharles Bentley for damnsure > Seth McKinney at C.

JMO.