I hear the Bills have made a QB switch!

This thread should get me deleted and banned! How dare I bring up such a controversial theory?

That...and exploding pythons.

They really, really, really bother me. I hate it when pythons explode. But maybe it's just me.

I find it odd, that when we elect the people that essentially shape the world we live in, there is so much less passion. But also so much thought and analysis to something as fundamentally worthless in our daily lives as Holcomb-Lossman. I'd love to have conversation with a few people who put that much fervor into what to do with life. It's a game, people. It's a game.

As for being a long time Bills fan, read my signature line, and think about it a minute.

That is, if I haven't been deleted yet.

I find it odd, that when we elect the people that essentially shape the world we live in, there is so much less passion. But also so much thought and analysis to something as fundamentally worthless in our daily lives as Holcomb-Lossman. I'd love to have conversation with a few people who put that much fervor into what to do with life. It's a game, people. It's a game.

469632[/snapback]

You spelled Losman wrong. :flirt:

can she throw a 5 yard out pattern better than our current QB.....if so sign her up

469883[/snapback]

She can play better than Bledsoe. Bledsoe's playing better than Losman. Therefore, Tim Anderson will do fine subbing for Ron Edwards... :flirt:

cant win with either guy this year so appease the vets and play the guy most likely to be the most competitive or play the guy with the most upside till he proves he can play up to his ability at this level or proves he cannot.......