If the Fish rip us a new a$$

Frez

If we lose to the Dolphins Donahoe should call Jimmy Johnson and see if he wants a coaching/GM job in Buffalo.  :doh:

469268[/snapback]

M.M. is 10-10 as our head coach. Some of the decisions he makes might not be the right call all the time but that will come with experience. He is with out a doubt better than Williams.

The one knock I have on him is that he did not handle this qb change very well. Atleast it looks that way to me but Im not in that locker room so JP may have known about this since monday morning.

What changes do me make for the Jets game? If we lose the game this week I think some heads are going to roll big time!

469252[/snapback]

My prediction is that we'll make a switch somewhere in the offensive line at least at one position.

I think we are limited in the number of changes that can be made during the season. We also have injuries.

If we continue to lose, I would not be surprised to see Preston and Peters get some starts on the o-line. I don't see many other positions where there are talented back-ups that could be inserted into the starting line-up.

What changes do me make for the Jets game? If we lose the game this week I think some heads are going to roll big time!

469252[/snapback]

If the fish don't merely win, but rip us a new one, then I'll say that the gate for the Jets game will be about 50 thousand. Who the hell wants to see this crap and pay $20 for parking and waste another umpteen bucks on concessions and don't forget gas at $3 per gallon for no insignificant cost to fans to go to the game. Honestly, I think I'd rather watch some televangelist than this crap.

If we can't beat Miami or NY at home then who can we beat that's left on the schedule?