Time for Moulds to step up.

I think Eric Moulds was speaking for himself and a core group of veterans yesterday--despite the fact that what he did was wrong.

Perhaps Mularkey will sit EM down and tell him it's time to put up (points) or shut up. Maybe this is Moulds' opportunity to actually stop thinking about Moulds and become a bona fide team leader.

TKO's injury took the heart out of that team. This is an opportunity for Moulds to step up, lead by example and have a big game.

It's a stretch, I know, but stranger things have happened.

I agree with you--that was about as far from a team leader as you can get.

Mularkey and Donahoe should sit him down and demand that he focus his energy on (a) making plays on the field and (b) working to be a positive force on that team, not a whiner.

With an ego the size of his, he might relish the role. Then we'll see more production on the field and he could actually end up being a help to J.P. down the line.

Enough with the Bills saying "oh, that's just Eric being Eric." Make the guy start earning his 2005 pay on and off the field.

Time to bring in the sports psychologists.

Mularkey has already called everyone out except Losman, himself and his coaches. Of course TD called out the coaches, the players and himself.

Mularkey has singledout Moulds, Mcgahee, several of the Oline, several defensive players and said they basically sucked. While it is probably true, he has made a huge management mistakes and embarrased his employees.