EU / UN want US to relinquish Internet control

Well that's appropriate, considering that wireless internet access is a "fundamental right"  :doh:

http://today.reuters.com/business/newsArti...RANCISCO-DC.XML

468518[/snapback]

Since wireless is a "fundamental right," what are his plans to guarantee that everyone has a computer to access these services? Is he going to buy laptops for everyone? How can they access their "fundamental right" to the internet if they cannot afford a computer?

There's a lot of people out there that I'm not sure I would want them to have easy access. The internet hasn't done us too many favors in the third world lately.

468691[/snapback]

Stop trying to obstruct our fundamental right to WiFi.

Did you catch who won the Nobel Peace Prize? Holy crap!

468706[/snapback]

Yup. Ironically, in my research for my book last night, I was going through an interview he had with Arms Control Today from March of this year. You would probably find it interesting. The same issue had an article on Khan, along with the updates (at the time) regarding the DPRK nuke stuff.

Since wireless is a "fundamental right," what are his plans to guarantee that everyone has a computer to access these services? Is he going to buy laptops for everyone? How can they access their "fundamental right" to the internet if they cannot afford a computer?

468639[/snapback]

Yes, we can buy laptops for everyone if we ask the rich to pay "just a little bit more".

Yes, we can buy laptops for everyone if we ask the rich to pay "just a little bit more".

468837[/snapback]

They are not paying their "fair share" of the burden of supplying laptops to the poor.