Howard Dean

Howard Dean chimes in on Harriet Miers and says, um, something.....

Hardball

MATTHEWS: Do you believe that the president can claim executive privilege?

DEAN: Well, certainly the president can claim executive privilege.  But in the this case, I think with a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, you can't play, you know, hide the salami, or whatever it's called. He's got to go out there and say something about this woman who's going to a 20 or 30-year appointment, a 20 or 30-year appointment to influence America.  We deserve to know something about her.

????????

So either this guy is thinking about hiding the salami with Harriet Miers (who looks juse like the Emperor from Star Wars) or he has no idea what "hide the salami" means.

Hardball

????????

So either this guy is thinking about hiding the salami with Harriet Miers (who looks juse like the Emperor from Star Wars) or he has no idea what "hide the salami" means.

468201[/snapback]

I heard it on the radio yesterday on my way home from work, nearly hit the curb when he said that.

I could really do a nice joke about his wife and hide the salami, but I wont........ :unsure:

Hardball

????????

468201[/snapback]

I'd hate to have to be him. It's his job to embarrass himself, as it is with his counterpart. I don't believe for a second that either party chairman personally believes half the snot they cough out. I prefer to believe that they might actually be smarter than that.

Interesting how people will say things that make them look to normal people like complete idiots, so they can be sure they will get picked up on the (what passes here for) news.

Anyone really doing anything important should have more pride than that. This person has no pride.

He could have been your president.

I'd hate to have to be him. It's his job to embarrass himself, as it is with his counterpart. I don't believe for a second that either party chairman personally believes half the snot they cough out. I prefer to believe that they might actually be smarter than that.

Interesting how people will say things that make them look to normal people like complete idiots, so they can be sure they will get picked up on the (what passes here for) news.

Anyone really doing anything important should have more pride than that. This person has no pride.

He could have been your president.

468215[/snapback]

Why should it be "interesting". Look at the crap people post here just to bump a thread.

Hardball

????????

468201[/snapback]

I wonder if Dean does that primal scream when he "hides the salami". :unsure:

Hardball

????????

468201[/snapback]

Baloney!! :flirt: