Imagine if Brady gets hurt- All AFC East teams...

We're not really calling Gus Ferrotte a starter now, are we?

Oh, sorry Puhonix.

But really, could you imagine the meltdown in Beantown if the Sox got bounced and Brady was out for a while? Of course, don't they have an unheralded 6th round pick who didn't start for his college team waiting in the wings? I've seen that play out before....

Oh, sorry Puhonix.

But really, could you imagine the meltdown in Beantown if the Sox got bounced and Brady was out for a while?  Of course, don't they have an unheralded 6th round pick who didn't start for his college team waiting in the wings?  I've seen that play out before....

467642[/snapback]

Watch that happen and Flutie come back and haunt us... :blink:

Wouldn't that just be a topper for our season :blink:

467797[/snapback]

It may be a sin to say this around here, but I like Brady. And I am not a big Flutie fan. I'd rather not see him kick butt with the Pats, or given the chance. I pray Brady has a safe season.

Oh, sorry Puhonix.

But really, could you imagine the meltdown in Beantown if the Sox got bounced and Brady was out for a while?  Of course, don't they have an unheralded 6th round pick who didn't start for his college team waiting in the wings?  I've seen that play out before....

467642[/snapback]

If it takes ridicule to bring Brady down, so be it. I can take a hit for the team.